By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cloud VS Squall!!!

Squall goes for me absolutely...he can easily counter Cloud's omnislash with Lion's heart anytime.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
||DeOn|| said:

(i think squall would kick clouds ass)

I like Squall more than Cloud.  Cloud had about as much personality as a plank of wood but Squall had about as much personality as a plank of wood... with an angry face and "...whatever" written on it.

But Cloud would win.  The Materia system is just better.

perfect description of squall imho.

you are wrong tho, squall has twice the firepower since his ultimate weapon is like +4 more than cloud's, and he can simply draw any magic out of cloud, so he has twice the magic, and a slightly better sword. plus cloud is made out of legos.

||DeOn|| said:
dib8rman said:
This is a game sales tracking website, "content is king", where is your content?

How is this directly productive of the context of this website, in which way does this thread garner the purpose intended by this website?

oooohhhh i see now lol...thanks 4 pointing this out...well since this is the last time im doing this type of post..why dont u choose 1 4 old time sake lmao

Could you answer my questions for old time sake, or at least provide constructive content pertinant to sales.

An example I assume you want. then how about did FF7 sell better than FF8 (VGC copies sold here) because of the (catalyst here) and that would be a empty model of what I'm asking you to provide, not an editorial just something to think about.

Of course you can post whatever you want to. I would of course love if you answered my quoted questions for old time sake.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

theprof00 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
||DeOn|| said:

I like Squall more than Cloud.  Cloud had about as much personality as a plank of wood but Squall had about as much personality as a plank of wood... with an angry face and "...whatever" written on it.

you are wrong tho, squall has twice the firepower since his ultimate weapon is like +4 more than cloud's, and he can simply draw any magic out of cloud, so he has twice the magic, and a slightly better sword. plus cloud is made out of legos.

Cloud comes back to life every time he dies.  Squall just dies.  ^_^

PS:  I like these threads. 

dib8rman said:
||DeOn|| said:
dib8rman said:
This is a game sales tracking website, "content is king", where is your content?

How is this directly productive of the context of this website, in which way does this thread garner the purpose intended by this website?

oooohhhh i see now lol...thanks 4 pointing this out...well since this is the last time im doing this type of post..why dont u choose 1 4 old time sake lmao

Could you answer my questions for old time sake, or at least provide constructive content pertinant to sales.

An example I assume you want. then how about did FF7 sell better than FF8 (VGC copies sold here) because of the (catalyst here) and that would be a empty model of what I'm asking you to provide, not an editorial just something to think about.

Of course you can post whatever you want to. I would of course love if you answered my quoted questions for old time sake.

no!....(sigh)...im saying why dont u choose 1(cloud or squall)

thats stupid...every body knows that ff7 was the highest selling ff so...

Around the Network

"

no!....(sigh)...im saying why dont u choose 1(cloud or squall)

thats stupid...every body knows that ff7 was the highest selling ff so..."

lol this kid is funny.
he's nice and simple. his thread suck ass, and i don't know what he's trying to accomplish because he's not getting credit for having long ongoing threads on this site so... :P

and it looks like he has fake anime hair on in his pic

Words Of Wisdom said:
theprof00 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
||DeOn|| said:

Cloud comes back to life every time he dies.  Squall just dies.  ^_^

PS:  I like these threads. 

thanks ;]

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=35355

I'm sorry you don't understand, also I don't see any questions at all in your OP my mistake.

Also incorrect not everyone knows that FF7 outsold FF8. But I did say that was a shell at some point and not the mold.

By defacto I'm retired.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

draw