By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS :Sony and Nintendo have been slacking off ,,we have been innovating

DMeisterJ said:
JaggedSac said:
DMeisterJ said:
JaggedSac said:
LOL. More M$ bashing. (sarcasm)It never gets old.(sarcasm/)

Hey, it was your president that started it. 

We needed to put him in check.

Bush??

lolz.

of the company, or whatever he is.

President, executive, manager, whatever.  He said no innovation, so he needed to be checked.

Oh ok, because I agree with any Bush bashing going on.

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
There would be no online gaming on consoles without MS, there would be no Arcade / PSN / WiiWare without MS. MS established FPS on a console with Halo, now they try to establish RTS on a console with Halo Wars. They are still the only ones on the market with headsets for online gaming. They were the first with VoD on a console.

Xbox Live Party and the partnership with endemol is an innovation. The cooperation with netflix aswell. They are the first with download content.

So yeah, they are innovative.

*cough* Dreamcast *cough*

@Starcraft... since what everyone calls innovation seems to be taking ideas and sticking them in a console, how about the incredible media functionality of the PS3? Internet browser first? Ability to install linux without hacking? Distrubuted computing with folding@home? Nah... Sony never do anything innovative

Yes

ion-storm said:
DirtyP2002 said:
There would be no online gaming on consoles without MS, there would be no Arcade / PSN / WiiWare without MS. MS established FPS on a console with Halo, now they try to establish RTS on a console with Halo Wars. They are still the only ones on the market with headsets for online gaming. They were the first with VoD on a console.

Xbox Live Party and the partnership with endemol is an innovation. The cooperation with netflix aswell. They are the first with download content.

So yeah, they are innovative.

*cough* Dreamcast *cough*

@Starcraft... since what everyone calls innovation seems to be taking ideas and sticking them in a console, how about the incredible media functionality of the PS3? Internet browser first? Ability to install linux without hacking? Distrubuted computing with folding@home? Nah... Sony never do anything innovative

Shhh...!

Don't try to make sense in this thread.  No one wants to know about Sony's innovation.  They'd rather forget that it happened.

LOl cat that right sony messed up Hey you try to inovate without Mechassault 3. Please be quite in business it only theft if it infringes on copyright or patent

All i can say is I am a former captain grade 2 in Halo 3

and yes 360 is better

First game console to encorporate a jet plane exhaust into a cooling system. Don't hate.... innovate

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Lol MS.

MGS4!

MS can afford to redefine the meaning of the word "innovate" and therefore what he says would become true.

MS could invent a time machine and go back in time to innovate present ideas in the past before SONY,SEGA or NINTENDO innovate them.

MS can pay to brainwash all humanity to worship and believe every word that comes out of their mouths.

In fact, if they would pay me anything above £1000 to say they are the innovative HW Brand of this or any gen, I would happily make a post to back them :D

Aj_habfan said:
No online gaming without? Established FPS on a console? Only ones with headsets? Cooperation with Netflix is innovation?

You're not on the payroll like this guy, you can spare us the bullshit.
  1. yeah at least not in its form of today. The PS2 had no online-strategy. Just when MS made it mainstream Sony reacted. The online-gaming on PS2 was just poor. Dreamcast was a shiny exception that failed miserable. But I still love my DC
  2. Yep, before Halo there was no FPS on a console THAT successfull. It was one of the first using 2 sticks to aim / look and to move.
  3. Yep again, of course you can use a headset on a PS3, but they are not spread like on the 360, because it is bundled.
  4. Sure the cooperation with netflix is innovation. Name me another console that has something similar to this.

@spartanFX

First passage about general innovations, second about e3. Actually I just wrote something coming up my mind.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DMeisterJ said:
JaggedSac said:
LOL. More M$ bashing. (sarcasm)It never gets old.(sarcasm/)

Hey, it was your president that started it. 

We needed to put him in check.

You've got a profile chokcfull of 360 games which would make it your president too!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Come on, Microsoft was the king of innovation at E3.

name me one time a company has been writing so many checks to game developers?

Can't you? Now, that type of moneyhatting is innovation!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)