By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS :Sony and Nintendo have been slacking off ,,we have been innovating

loool,,,,

This thread is about MS E3 announcements, not in general,,,,,

here is the article which is about E3:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/31334/Mattrick-Rivals-have-been-slacking-off

the guy sounds like some 360 fanboy on the forums .but he is president of MS gaming devision.

innovating in E3?

i m gonna post what people said about this thread which sums it up pretty nicely:

"

MS was not slacking at all,shame on you people. they were busy copying Sing star, PlayStation eye and Mii .On top of that they had to unload truck full of money to steal games from other platforms.

how original.just like a breath of fresh air

thank god for MS ;) . such a gift to gaming industry

"

lol

but seriously when you show Mii avatar and sing star rip off with some PS eye toy games with bunch of multiplat games,,,you call that innovation?

Around the Network

yes, its innovation of a different sort; it's innovation where the norm is to be creative and have this originality in your work like Nintendo and Sony. MS in Innovative in the sense where they do something different to their rivals; they dont innovate by creating, they innovate by re-creating. I know its confusing but it does kinda make sense :s

Methodology can be innovation. (Methodology of theft)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

MS... Innovating...??

I think he has confused the word innovation with the words 'blatant rip-off' lol

I will try to bring knowledge to you, but your small head will make it difficult.

1. All companies do this.  Sony copied from its competitors and threw money around and muscled away the competition when they entered the market (stole Final Fantasy series), just as Nintendo before it (forced thrid party developers to not develop for other consoles).

2. I would hope he would sound like a fanboy since he works for Microsoft.  If he didnt say anything that wasn't super optimisitc to the public then he shouldnt have a high rankin position, same goes for all other consoles as well.

Around the Network

This still pales in comparison to what Peter Dille from Sony said though.

Although I wouldnt say MS has been super innovative, I think if you look at what the consumers expected post E3 and in terms of delivering what they say they will, MS is on top. Mattrick is leading the charge of shots at the competitors, which is what Moore did as well so its good for MS in terms of strong leadership and vision.

The main innovation of MS is Live, and all the online innovations surrounding it.

Sony hasn't done anything innovative this generation, whereas Nintendo has clearly owned it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

hahahahahahahhaha

MS has never been innovative at anything.....ever. Maybe someday MS but not yet.

There is spinning, and then there is there lieing. What a fool.

They are innovating? I think the only thing that is innovating is XBL...