By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS :Sony and Nintendo have been slacking off ,,we have been innovating

MS: "We are always innovating our methods of copying. We are by far the most innovative."

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Innovating? So instead of RROD we'll have a PROD instead?

(Purple ring of death. I so fucking called it.)

Auron said:
hahahahahahahhaha

MS has never been innovative at anything.....ever. Maybe someday MS but not yet.

I disagree.  MSFT has been innovative in so many ways that you can't count it anymore.  Otherwise, they wouldn't be as profitable or successful as a corporation.

Innovation = success = profits

If not, then anybody could have done what MSFT has done.

starcraft said:
The main innovation of MS is Live, and all the online innovations surrounding it.

Which had achievements first, Xbox live or Steam?

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

I will give them a huge bit or originalit points for what they showed us at the new xbox experiance, but priar to that they weren't very innovative.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Care to list them?

I'll list a few-

Wind-naaahh....that's about as stable a slut in a room full of cock.
Xbo-naaaah....just another generic games console. Only this time, with better graphics!
Errr.

Zune? Naaaaah. Ipod got that.

Microsoft Table? Ok...that's rather clever, but what if you or your child spilt water/fruit juice/semen on it? So that's a partial fail.

Errrrrr....
Xbox Live? Maybe....