By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whats the best part of the PS3?

blueray & the extra features on it.

Around the Network

It can cure cancer.

Blu Ray player. I have the PS3 for over eight months and I have only loaded 2 games on it (Heavenly Sword and MGS4). The good news I have watched over 40 Blu Ray movies on it.

PS3 Blu Ray >>>>> 360 HD DVD

PS3 Games <<<<< 360 Games

Some people mentioned looks, seems superficial, but a great part of merchandising a product is its looks, and this gen (no matter what the PS3 vs Wii spoof says) the PS3 is the hottest one while the Wii is cute and the 360 is plain ugly...

Of course i care more about the Blu-ray, Wireless, streaming, H.264 and the exclusives, but hey, looks don't hurt...

It does'nt get the RROD! The games...

Around the Network

Wow, I'm honestly surprised that the 360 didn't have a browser on it, I never knew that.
Not a troll post, it's the truth! I thought it was a no-brainer.

anyway, for me It's the media streaming, and I was lucky enough to get a 60GB PAL console at launch so i've got b/c.

I enjoy being able to upgrade the HDD easily too (i've got a 160GB now, but will upgrade again soon)

I also enjoy being able to hook up a standard keyboard and mouse that even works with some games like UT3.

And GT5 and GT5-P of course!

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

It's the best all-around current gen console

the wii and the x360 excel at certain things but fall short with others. the ps3 is the most well-rounded.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Exclusive games and The Hardware

Everything to be honest but if I had to single one out it'll be between the internet browser and media server. I'm leaning toward media server.

Free online and games.