By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whats the best part of the PS3?

Backwards Compatibility if you have it. I haven't bought a new ps3 game in a long time yet I still have too much to play!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

the fact that i can play all of my ps2 games...ohh wait

maybe the fact that i can play in 4-d ....

maybe the fact it can cure cancer...oh wait..

J/K

i would love to grab one for the blu ray , i got a 1080 p tv just begging for HD movies

That's a tough question, and I'll have to agree with the above post, the value and quality. The PS3's got MANY features that I am making use of, and no other system out there atm (- a PC I suppose), can really offer me everything the PS3 does for the cost you can get one at. I use it's media capabilities, the internet browser, DEFINITELY the blu-disc player, the Wi-fi, HDMI, basically... most of the things it has to offer I'm taking advantage of :P

It's the best value for dollar console in my opinion.

Oh and the games kick ass :D I totally agree with Bod!!! I think the PSN games are tit's and then some ^_^

That, and as mentioned earlier, it is the system Kratos will use to fuck some stuff up :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

warhawk
mgs4