By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whats the best part of the PS3?

the 10 year plan.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

It's big and black

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

sooooo many damn games headin to it...
and dont forget mgs4 is f*ing godlike

Bobo012893 said:
It's big and black

just like sonthing else i could tink of,

*looks at sig*

Media:

Blu-Ray, they sacrificed so much with that and for me it was worth it...
H.264 for TV (i was sick of connecting my PC for playing AVC videos)

Games:

Insomniac and Naughty Dog Games (Sony has to keep them on its side, they're awesome)
Metal Gear Solid 4

Around the Network

The media capabilities and how it allows for the user to make the ps3 a focal point in their home entertainment. From the media server capabilities allowing me to stream files effortlessly from my laptop to my ps3 and watch or listen to those files on my hdtv all the way to how it allows me to customize the icons on the xmb with custom themes and skins. I like to customize my stuff.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

1. Free Online

2. First Party Titles

10 year plan. Early buyers know they will get their money's worth and won't get screwed over 2 years down the road from now. DC PS3 is not.

Sony's theft prevention coating. If a careless thief steals your PS3, their fingerprints will remain on the console. This coating will be hard to notice at first glance. The console has a dust magnet electrostatic shield, extremely high-tech. This sucks all the dust in the room and concentrates it on top of the theft prevention coating, forming layers and layers of dust. A one-two punch, to help you feel safe about your purchase.

It makes me wonder sometimes, Sony has some alien technology hidden somewhere that they are reverse engineering. Where else can you get 4D Graphics to begin with?!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

1) Blu-ray
2) Exclusives
3)Media streaming
4)Free Online
5)Wi fi
6)Free themes and wallpapers
7)Internet browser
8)Ability to upgrade hard disk using regular laptop hard disk
9)Ability to install and run Linux
10)Interface with PSP