By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2008 Wii releases for the rest of the year (shovelware removed)

Good list actually. But it is vastly different than the 360/PS3 list which alos have alot to offer. It's a good time to be a gamer.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Around the Network

Anyone got a list for japan?

RolStoppable said:
KruzeS said:
What do you mean "shovelware removed"? Wii Music is still there.

What's worse is that there are only four games on this list that I am interested in. What's even worse is that only three of them will have an European release this year.

You should watch 3rd Party releases more closely, though. Some of those games look really promising, personally I´m interested in Star Wars, Call of Duty, Tales of Symphonia, de Blob and Samba de Amigo so far.

Animal Crossing: City Folk is now moved 2 weeks early?

I could have sworned it was on Nov 17...

There are a couple of shovel wares on the list.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

It's amazing that without the Nintendo titles, the Wii line-up is still pretty good for this holiday.

The Wii really does have nice third party support now.

Thanks for the list HappySqurriel :3

jheco05 said:
There are a couple of shovel wares on the list.

The difficulty with eliminating "Shovelware" is that there is no proper definition of what "Shovelware" is ...

I'd be happy to cross out any games on that list people think should not be included though.

Hmm ok list but their are way more PS3/X360 games I am interested in imo.

regin2005 said:
That Don King game isn't shovelware??? Didn't someone review that game and said that it was bad.

How can someone review a game that's not released yet? I'm sure that maybe on the HD systems, but the Wii version might be saved by the controls.

edit - Actually, here's the XB360 review at IGN

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/880/880752p1.html

It got a 5, but mostly for gameplay/controls for "feeling like a button masher". I think the Wii version might fix that easily.