By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2008 Wii releases for the rest of the year (shovelware removed)

Well it also has advantages to be in the army currently it seems... Because from this list, there are only 4 titles that really got me interested (Wario Land, Sonic, de Blob and Tales to name them). There are some others like Deadly Creatures, Tomb Raider or Call of Duty that look promising, but I don't think I'll get them unless they are reviewed in the 90 % range because they are just not my genre. I can't complain though since I still have plenty of games which I missed when they came out.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Oz gets Deadly Creatures 27th of August. lol

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

wow nice list who want 2 steal a bank with me so we can buy these games

I have no interest whatsoever in the 99% of the list posted by the OP however I'm glad that Nintendo is taking a break from releasing new games. I've got plenty of good games yet to play like Metroid Prime 3, Zack & Wiki, NMH, SSX Blur.

Ressident Evil Zero?

Anyway, no interest for 99% of the list, with the only 3 ones I would consider getting.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

Boogie SuperStar - You haven't played boogie eh?

Boogie is shovelware.

Look it up on youtube.