By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tekken 6 scheduled for Dec. 2008, exclusivity not yet determined

Well if they are releasing this dec and excluvity deal is not done that mean Tekken 6 is at least timed exclusive to PS3.

Around the Network

I would love if this would come on the Wii.

i have to agree that getting a console for a fighting game isn't that plausible. while it's too bad for sony at least namco will be able to let xb360 users get a chance to play an awesome fighting game.

I am a PS3 owner and I think its cool. Why should ANYONE have to buy both a PS3 and a 360? Not porting a great game is just so wasteful and bad for gamers.

Give us Bioshock and Mass Effects and you can get Tekken6 and FFXIII. (This would be a great exchange for PS3 owners IMO ) Fair is fair.

i open a thread for this before & now its seems like its true lol.

Around the Network
Kyros said:
Give us Bioshock and Mass Effects and you can get Tekken6 and FFXIII. (This would be a great exchange for PS3 owners IMO ) Fair is fair.

What would we need to trade for MGS4?

tk1797 said:
Kyros said:

Next gen Xbox 720 to handle MGS4.

Meh.

Tekken lost it's luster after 2/3. And it lost all liking to me after Tag. I liked Dark Resurrection, but it's never gonna be the same.

VF5 is above and beyond better.

The Fury said:

@blackstar
Every other main Tekken game has been. Only exception was Tekken Advance on the GBA. Good presumption as any that this would be also.

On the subject, this is M$ chance to buy something else. Or at least help Namco make up their mind. Must be nice having to buy a game library instead of producing quality games.

Is this Japan or worldwide...I'd presume Japan?

And there was another Tekken Card Battle game for another hndheld ... cant remember which one or what was te name tough :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Halo3? I would be willing to add Killzone2 to this bargain. (And Resistance1+2 if needed)