By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tekken 6 scheduled for Dec. 2008, exclusivity not yet determined

BMaker11 said:
You didn't just bring up the likes of Beautiful Katamari, Geometry Wars, Burnout: Revenge, FEAR, COD2, GUN, Earth Defense Force, GHII, Saints' Row, etc. as talking points over the PS3......

No, you didn't....that would be foolish. I'll turn the other cheek if you did

Nice comeback.

F.E.A.R. is a fantastic game. That's a fact. That just lets me know that you're listing off titles you think you can marginalize here. Say F.E.A.R. "sucks" I dare you. I dare you.

Second, Guitar Hero II? Why don't you go look up the reviews for that one. See the extra content for 360. Think of my smiling face when you see its average.

Third, Saint's Row, wayyyy better than, oh yeah, nothing. Pretty dang good actually. Just because it's not the best in its genre doesnt' mean it's not good. Otherwise, what games does the PS3 have that are the best in its genre?

Geometry Wars, fantastic XBLA game. One of the most downloaded and praised. Check it.

Gun, great game, on PS2, not PS3. 360 version reviewed poorly, but not that bad, and again, hell of a lot better than nothing.

You'll just turn the other cheek? You have no chance of ever beating me at any sort of argument. Marginalizing and running should be a troll classification, imo.

Why don't you list me your PS3 exclusives list....anyway.

Thing is, Kyros is excactly right. The 360 had an extra year, and therefore, picked up some great games that instead of getting PS3 ports, those games got sequels on the PS3. The original games are still great. GRAW, for instance, is a AAA exclusive, I think. The PS3 only has one of those, overall. If you want to try and tell me that the PS3 has a better library than the 360...then prove it. Otherwise, stop posting zingers and one liners because you can't win a sustained argument. It does nothing but help my credibility when I call you on it. Like now, how I just did.

Kyros even had a point and tried to make it by listing games. That, I can respect, but not what you posted.

Kyros = /respect

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Wasnt this thread about Tekken 6 ^^^^^^^, Anyway I think it will be exclusive to PS3 and 1st day Purchase for me :)

blazinhead89 said:
Wasnt this thread about Tekken 6 ^^^^^^^, Anyway I think it will be exclusive to PS3 and 1st day Purchase for me :)

To be quite honest with you. Same. I think this is a rumor.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
BMaker11 said:
You didn't just bring up the likes of Beautiful Katamari, Geometry Wars, Burnout: Revenge, FEAR, COD2, GUN, Earth Defense Force, GHII, Saints' Row, etc. as talking points over the PS3......

No, you didn't....that would be foolish. I'll turn the other cheek if you did

Nice comeback.

F.E.A.R. is a fantastic game. That's a fact. That just lets me know that you're listing off titles you think you can marginalize here. Say F.E.A.R. "sucks" I dare you. I dare you.

Second, Guitar Hero II? Why don't you go look up the reviews for that one. See the extra content for 360. Think of my smiling face when you see its average.

Third, Saint's Row, wayyyy better than, oh yeah, nothing. Pretty dang good actually. Just because it's not the best in its genre doesnt' mean it's not good. Otherwise, what games does the PS3 have that are the best in its genre?

Geometry Wars, fantastic XBLA game. One of the most downloaded and praised. Check it.

Gun, great game, on PS2, not PS3. 360 version reviewed poorly, but not that bad, and again, hell of a lot better than nothing.

You'll just turn the other cheek? You have no chance of ever beating me at any sort of argument. Marginalizing and running should be a troll classification, imo.

Why don't you list me your PS3 exclusives list....anyway.

Thing is, Kyros is excactly right. The 360 had an extra year, and therefore, picked up some great games that instead of getting PS3 ports, those games got sequels on the PS3. The original games are still great. GRAW, for instance, is a AAA exclusive, I think. The PS3 only has one of those, overall. If you want to try and tell me that the PS3 has a better library than the 360...then prove it. Otherwise, stop posting zingers and one liners because you can't win a sustained argument. It does nothing but help my credibility when I call you on it. Like now, how I just did.

Kyros even had a point and tried to make it by listing games. That, I can respect, but not what you posted.

Kyros = /respect

#1 I won't say FEAR sucks, because it didn't.....but it wasn't "above average"

#2 I was playing GH1 AND 2 on my PS2 LONG before a 360 version was even announced. So i don't care about the 360s reviews as I was thoroughly enjoying the game, and still played it when the X360 came out.

#3 Saints' Row is a STRAIGHT knock off of GTA, and THQ even admitted it.....

#4 Geometry Wars is nice, but it's not something you should bring up when trying to say the 360 is better. Super Stardust, Blast Factor, and Everyday Shooter say hello to you there

#5 Gun....you even said it was reviewed badly, and it was also on the PS2.......and while you're talking about PS2/360 games....there is such a thing as BC PS3s so PS3 owners can still play the games.

#5 Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection, Warhawk, Resistance, Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, Ratchet, MGS4, Echochrome, Unreal Tournament (mods), flOw, Calling All Cars, Pixel Junk...everything, Siren: Blood Curse, I could keep going......

Just because you're a 360 fan doesn't mean everyone who disagrees with you is devoid of logic, and everything you say is true. You're like that picture Soriku has of Surfer Girl "if you say it, it's true" and THAT'S what flawed logic is

If Tekken went Multiplatform I will weep like a baby. I own all games every single one of them ALL on a SONY platform. This game is a PLAYSTATION franchise and needs to stay that way. If Tekken goes Sony really needs to make one of their "Many internal studios" work on a fightning game so we can have an Exclusive Sony fighter again!

Around the Network

Lol, the ways things are going right now, nothing will be PS3 exclusive anymore. Lucky for me I don't have to buy one, I'm moving in with a mate who owns one in a few weeks!

i cant wait for this game. i have always loved the tekkens

Another nail in the coffin for the whole "exclusivity" thing.

I don't think since the N64 there has been a precedent of a company bleeding out this many solid franchises to another system. And even then it was really only Capcom and Square jumping ship from Nintendo.

I mean damn... These are some big franchises Sony is hemoragghing right now.
But hey in the end we as gamers win, because that means more people will have the oppourtunity to play the game.

www.talkxbox.com - It is what it is!