By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 exclusives 2009 are .... ?

FFXIII is not exclusive.

Around the Network

Probably, just because it's Halo. I traded in my Halo 3 two months after buying it. What do I want to pay $60 for an expansion pack for? Ahh well. I'll definately play Halo 4, I just hope they makes the caliber of changes that we saw between 1 and 2 for between 3 and 4, because the gap between 2 and 3 is almost non existant, minus a few small things.

Phrancheyez said:
Probably, just because it's Halo. I traded in my Halo 3 two months after buying it. What do I want to pay $60 for an expansion pack for? Ahh well. I'll definately play Halo 4, I just hope they makes the caliber of changes that we saw between 1 and 2 for between 3 and 4, because the gap between 2 and 3 is almost non existant, minus a few small things.

What does anyone wanna keep a game that sells for 30-50 bucks on Ebay for 2 months after beating it for, anyway?

Only keep next gen games if they are worth nothing, or if you love them. Keep CoD4, sell Halo 3, keep Dead Rising, sell Lost Planet, keep Oblivion, sell Assassin's Creed, ect.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

perpride said:
FFXIII is not exclusive.

"Multiplats I already want:<-------------------------
Resident Evil 5
Borderlands
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Dragon Age
FF13
Rock Band 2 (EU)
Prototype
Dark Void
Half Life Ep 3
Deus Ex 3"

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Phrancheyez said:

What does anyone wanna keep a game that sells for 30-50 bucks on Ebay for 2 months after beating it for, anyway?

Only keep next gen games if they are worth nothing, or if you love them. Keep CoD4, sell Halo 3, keep Dead Rising, sell Lost Planet, keep Oblivion, sell Assassin's Creed, ect.

Well, that is a valid point.

Around the Network
allergic said:

New Rare Project (maybe Perfect Dark 0 2)

Oh Jesus god no...

Please Rare for the sanity of me and planet earth NEVER make another perfect dark game.

(unless you can bring back the N64 days of course)

Also, do you need any games besides Bioshock 2, Star Ocean 4, and Alan Wake?

...I mean, those are gooood, lol. I'd probably trade em both for the entire release lineup of the 360 or PS3 this year. Those pesky MGS4, Fallout 3, JRPG, and Fable 2 games keep me from saying that without the condition of "probably."

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Rare has a far greater breadth of experience with the hardware and the genre then they had when Perfect Dark Zero was released. They should hit their technical stride by next year, and they also had experience with the development of Halo 3. That said a Perfect Dark sequel would probably be a superior product. When it comes to shooters on the 360 Rare has a lot of experience to draw upon.

mrstickball said:
halogamer1989 said:

Does anybody have a list of these similar to the sticky for 2008? 2009 should be a good year for the 360 Halo Wars and many more--I just don't know what they are yet besides Forza 3 and Halo Wars. This list only has 1 2009 exclusive which is Forza http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_games#

Alan Wake idk, as it has had a long production. Maybe 2009?

^ edit

Forza 2

Alan Wake

Star Ocean 4

Cry On (should be in the West by 09)

Venetica

Dungeon Hero

APB

Huxley

Champions Online (assuming it doesn't launch in 08)

Shadow of Aten

Splinter Cell: Conviction

...And thats for starters.

APB changed when Real-time worlds bought back the rights for it. It is PC only at the moment with the possability of both 360 and PS3 versions coming later.

Correct, APB is currently PC only, but likely to go to the other 2 later and SO4 will most definitely go to the PS3 too, being a timed exclusive.

Solid line up though, gonna be the biggest year from both HD consoles. :p

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD