By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 exclusives 2009 are .... ?

megaman2 said:
2009 THE XBOX 360 WILL DISSAPEAR LOLLL!

Troll post, trolling with the sig...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
megaman2 said:

If all you have to add is troll comments then you can leave the thread. As it is you now have your only warning for trolling.  Next time you will be taking a break.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
megaman2 said:

If all you have to add is troll comments then you can leave the thread. As it is you now have your only warning for trolling.  Next time you will be taking a break.

lol, too late. He was warned before.

A warning doesn't last just for a day...

TheBigFatJ said:
Phrancheyez said:
Halo 4 will never come out next year. I don't care if that's what they're trying to make you believe right now..and Halo 3 was such a let down, we'll see how Halo 4 even does.

Halo 3 may have been a big disappointment critically, I'll give you that.  But it sold like gangbusters.

94% on GameRankings

94% on MetaCritics

How is that a critical disappointment?

Over a 1,000 matches in, and I am still enjoying myself.  Cannot wait for Bungie's new games(at least 3) and Peter Jackson's game.

Thanks everybody. Will be doing buying some of these for sure.

Around the Network

Contrary to forum hater beliefs halo 3 was both a critical and commercial success.

I'm not worried about next years lineup, everyone said the 360 wouldn't have a great lineup for this year and we all know how that turned out.

And to add, FF13 won't make it out of Japan in '09.

Star Ocean IV is not likely to be a 360 exclusive, its still up in the air.

And didn't Master Chief die at the end of halo or something?

And I do doubt that Microsoft will be able to keep up with the Ps3 exclusives next year. They couldn't this year, and paid for it, but next year it will be painfully obvious.

And would someone mind explaining why Forza 3 is gonna be able to compete with the eye popping graphics of Gran Turismo 5?

Just to let you all know, I'm currently making the new list and I plan to put it up when I finish. It's going to be a bit different than what you're used to but I hope you all like the changes. I feel they're for the better. Once I get a running prototype up, I'm going to ask a select few to critique it for me so I can make any changes before I put up the real thing.

@Indigo Dingo, the Sony forum is one to the left.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

The games, that will come ONLY on x360?
Hmm... =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far