By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How does it feel to get drunk for the first time?

ecurbj said:
NiKKoM said:
Nope you don't know your limit the first time! Don't worry about a blackout.. if your with friends..

But what is a blackout? Do I know what I'm doing if I'm in a blackout or something? lol

Well there is a point where you had to much alcohol and your mind just stops remembering stuff.. so you could wake up and don't remember anything from a certain point...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
ecurbj said:
NiKKoM said:
Yes mix alcohol with Soda it's an easy way to start..

Thanks, it will be coke and sprite then since they are my favorite. So what does the soda do with the alcohol? Does it make it more easier for me to drink or something?

Alcohol like Rum or Wodka are strong.. and you might not like the taste... Mixing it with soda makes it easier to drink it for you.. and your drinking less alcohol because you mix like 1/4 alcohol with 3/4 soda.. or 1/3 alcohol.. to 2/3 soda..

I think you meant Vodka instead of Wodka...lol

But thats cool, I figured drinking alcohol by itself will be hard at the beginning for a n00bie like me..lol

Ow and in the blackouts you may do extremly stupid things...

NiKKoM said:
ecurbj said:
NiKKoM said:
Nope you don't know your limit the first time! Don't worry about a blackout.. if your with friends..

But what is a blackout? Do I know what I'm doing if I'm in a blackout or something? lol

Well there is a point where you had to much alcohol and your mind just stops remembering stuff.. so you could wake up and don't remember anything from a certain point...

But you do know what you are doing in that situation or that night right?

ecurbj said:
NiKKoM said:
ecurbj said:
NiKKoM said:

No.. thats why it's called a blackout... My best female friend kissed me during a blackout right in front of my girlfriend.. but she doesn't remember she kissed me.. damn that was a great party...

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
ecurbj said:
NiKKoM said:
ecurbj said:
NiKKoM said:

No.. thats why it's called a blackout... My best female friend kissed me during a blackout right in front of my girlfriend.. but she doesn't remember she kissed me.. damn that was a great party...

Damn I luv it!!!!!!!!!

I hope that doesn't happen to me. Because there is plenty of peeps from my job and from my college that will be there. It's going to be crazy!!!

I hope it is :)

But remember! don't get drunk on your own! always have some good friends around you! they may clean up the mess you make!! xD

NiKKoM said:
But remember! don't get drunk on your own! always have some good friends around you! they may clean up the mess you make!! xD

Oh!! I know...that night I will have them by my side. They said that they wouldn't let me go over board. But knowing that they are there and protecting me from me getting into fights. I don't even want to know how I will be drunk...lol

I hope I'm smooth and chilling and don't say things I wouldn't say if I was sober...lol

ecurbj said:
NiKKoM said:

Oh!! I know...that night I will have them by my side. They said that they wouldn't let me go over board. But knowing that they are there and protecting me from me getting into fights. I don't even want to know how I will be drunk...lol

I hope I'm smooth and chilling and don't say things I wouldn't say if I was sober...lol

Yeah.. in a perfect world that would be getting drunk.. don't count on it! LOL

just don't wake up in a strange bed, in a strange city, with a little note besides you: "gone to school, no breakfast, get your own, xxx"

ive never gotten drunk and i never will

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"