By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How does it feel to get drunk for the first time?

Finally this thread is back,I remenber in disney I was going to reply to this thread but I couldn't XD

OT:
Don't do it. I have classmate(boys,girls)of my same age(14-15)who drink and smoke it is not good buddy don't try,I think those guys end up puking at the end of the party.

Around the Network

Eat a good meal before you start drinking. An empty stomach means that you will absorb the alcohol faster and it will hit you harder.

Take it slow to start and drink a bit of water in between each boozy drink.

First time I got drunk I had 3 pints of Stella Artois. I was 15.....or 16. I got all wobbly and started talking random crap. Other people didn't notice as there were about 50 other drunk teenagers. You probably won't realise just how bad you are till you lie down and get head spin (room spin)
http://www.abc.net.au/science/k2/moments/s329654.htm

If you get too drunk you may have to make apologies the following morning. Have fun and don't drink too much. Being trolleyed may sound like fun (it is up to a point) but being sick with room spin is not fun.

ctk495 said:

Finally this thread is back,I remenber in disney I was going to reply to this thread but I couldn't XD

OT:
Don't do it. I have classmate(boys,girls)of my same age(14-15)who drink and smoke it is not good buddy don't try,I think those guys end up puking at the end of the party.

I was at a party a few weeks back and there were a few people 2 girls 1 boy who were 12 and drinking wine heavily, it was quite surreal but who am I to tell them what they can and cant do.