By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How does it feel to get drunk for the first time?

ljgamer said:
the first time i got drunk i couldnt stop laughing

Okay...I understand that..I think everyone was laughing their first time. But that doesn't give you a reason to post that again...lol

Around the Network

No idea, no matter how much I drink I can't get drunk.

ecurbj said:
kirby007 said:
^ I have that when i go high

lol....you have that when your high....lol...I love it bro, to bad I don't smoke that stuff...lol

that i couldn't stop laughing xD

But how do you wanna get drunk? controlled of totally without brakes

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

NEVER MIX YOUR DRINKS...Buy the same bottle if you choose to buy more than one..

Like if you buy JD, and then buy CM..you will have the worst night of your life..but thats just me =\

Have a nice Bday

fazz said:

Are you serious? and how old are you?

Around the Network

The only thing I got out of it was a headache. Didn't feel happy or sad, just the same old self except with poorer reflexes.

fazz said:

we aint talking about pepsi

otherwise you are doing something wrong xD

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RAcCoOnErOuS said:
NEVER MIX YOUR DRINKS...Buy the same bottle if you choose to buy more than one..

Like if you buy JD, and then buy CM..you will have the worst night of your life..but thats just me =

Have a nice Bday

okay what the hell is JD and CM...and I might be at a club or bar...who knows where my peeps will be taking me....lol

It will be my 21st birthday next month.

Well there are people who get really annoying and hang around somebody's neck the whole time.. and then there are the ones who fall asleep.. and the easy going people.. but start with a mixdrink.. Rum-Coke should do nice... or Beer...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

FishyJoe said:
The only thing I got out of it was a headache. Didn't feel happy or sad, just the same old self except with poorer reflexes.

Yeah out all people that is what happens and is a side-effect. Headaches and you become tired as what my cousin was telling me.