By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new wii exclusive sonic ?

this is why i think why nintendo should develop a mario X sonic platformer, not cause i want to see both of them in a platforming game. its cause i know if miyamoto handles sonic.. just think of the possibilities !

Around the Network
MeowTheMouse said:
this is why i think why nintendo should develop a mario X sonic platformer, not cause i want to see both of them in a platforming game. its cause i know if miyamoto handles sonic.. just think of the possibilities !

I'd rather it be a cooperative effort with Nintendo and Sega. Miyamoto would do phenomenal things with it. You are right. But part of Sonic's appeal, at least to me was that it had a distinct Sega flair. It was fresh and something different from Mario. If it was a Miyamoto only project, I believe that the feel for the Sonic chacter would be more Nintendo-esque. What I'm saying I guess is that if both worlds were to collide than I would truly want both worlds.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

too bad reality isnt as good as dreams.. :(
an other reason why im trying my best to be a gamer designer..

MeowTheMouse said:
too bad reality isnt as good as dreams.. :(
an other reason why im trying my best to be a gamer designer..

Good luck with that. Now go make me a good Sonic game pronto! :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

yushire said:
@pichu pichu

Its already been done with shadow the hedgehog IT SUCKS! I think this is a spiritual succesor to Sonic and the Secret Rings because that game is succesful already...

yeah I know that. I'm just saying if this would be better than shadow the hedgehog...

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
yushire said:
@pichu pichu

Its already been done with shadow the hedgehog IT SUCKS! I think this is a spiritual succesor to Sonic and the Secret Rings because that game is succesful already...

yeah I know that. I'm just saying if this would be better than shadow the hedgehog...

Sonic was actually sexier with swords than guns and Im a man ;) not a fangirl...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

If I still cared about Sonic, I think I´d be crying right now.

Sure, I don´t even know whether or not this game will be good (or if it´s even real), but the tears would be because of Sega´s obsession in moving/staying away from the tried and true roots.

Gave him a few shitty companions in Sonic Adventure, gave him guns, now they´re making him turn into a werewolf and give him a sword?

Nowadays, why can´t they develop a Sonic that really brings back the awesomeness that lots of people experienced on the Genesis?

Anyone got any scans from inside Nintendo Power?

I think this is SEGA's answer for lack of Zelda title on the Wii... Ermh... YEAH

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Well sega+sonic+Wii= Millions

Good or bad..