By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Sony's lost exclusives of this gen.

konnichiwa said:
^ Bladestorm? The hundred Years war? Fatal Inertia??? What?? Those games were not PS only exclusives and Fatal Inertia was a X360 exclusive that now will be released on PSN..

oh god... if this is true, then there are things that I've missed on this (so called) list.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy and DMC were not exclusive to Sony.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

Torillian said:
I think this thread was already tried....and the guy got banned for it. So tell me, any reason for this thread, other than sticking it to the Sony fans?

Hmm... That's a conspiracy... :C

el_rika said:

They were back then.. This gen is a no.. So he's right about that.

I seriously thought better of you than this Trestes. Please tell me how this thread helps anyone. Did some Sony fan tick you off in another thread?

Around the Network

is this thread necessary? Maybe you didn't mean to troll, but this thread will only flamebait.

We know PS3 lost exclusives, but does it matter that much? It was expected of it to happen, since the PS3 simply cannot be compared to the success of it's predecessor.

exactly...that's why nintendo made sure the console fit their games..and then let others come along..instead of doing what the 3d parties want...

hmmm

any of you notice how alot of Nintendo exclusive series..that went to Sony are slowly coming back?

^_^

iron_megalith said:
el_rika said:

They were back then.. This gen is a no.. So he's right about that.

Hmmm I think he means there were other FF games on the other consoles like FFXI on X360, FF CC on GC, FFI, II, on GBA etc...

Torillian said:
I seriously thought better of you than this Trestes. Please tell me how this thread helps anyone. Did some Sony fan tick you off in another thread?

and I remember back then him calling me a troll... if this is not a troll thread then is this a flamebait then?

shio said:
is this thread necessary? Maybe you didn't mean to troll, but this thread will only flamebait.

We know PS3 lost exclusives, but does it matter that much? It was expected of it to happen, since the PS3 simply cannot be compared to the success of it's predecessor.

Obviously, It matters a lot. It gives gamers like us to see how the mighty have fallen and recap and honestly I didn't know some of these were exclusive.