By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Sony's lost exclusives of this gen.

twesterm said:
Torillian said:
I think this thread was already tried....and the guy got banned for it. So tell me, any reason for this thread, other than sticking it to the Sony fans?

Why would I ban someone for making a list of games that use to be on Sony systems?  As long as he doesn't call you a flaming douchebag or whatever while he's doing it I don't care.  If you don't like the list make your own and put Bioshock and Eternal Sonata right on top.

at first I thought he's douchebag on fire but then again we're on forums so he's a "flaming" douchebag. Sorry I just misunderstood that. :D

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Torillian said:
I think this thread was already tried....and the guy got banned for it. So tell me, any reason for this thread, other than sticking it to the Sony fans?

Why would I ban someone for making a list of games that use to be on Sony systems?  As long as he doesn't call you a flaming douchebag or whatever while he's doing it I don't care.  If you don't like the list make your own and put Bioshock and Eternal Sonata right on top.

It seems PS3 fanboys are acting childish to plain pathethic now-a-days. Trestes a Nintendo follower is getting bashed even though he doesn't support the 360. Wow PS3 fanboys seem to be ready to attack anything these days

we know GTA Chinatown Wars would of never appeared on a console...Guitar Hero 1 was exclusive because 360 either didn't come out yet or was brand new...Star Ocean 4 will go multiplatform i bet

ItsaMii said:
All YS games up to 5 were on Nintendo platforms. So saying it is a exclusive Sony lost is wrong. It is more of a exclusive Nintendo got back.
Okami isn`t even part of any franchise.

If you want to talk about Ys it actually started off as an exclusive to NEC onthe Turbografx CD it was one of the first games to use FMV. Besides I think he is talking generational.

Unreal Tournament anyone?

Around the Network
redspear said:
ItsaMii said:
All YS games up to 5 were on Nintendo platforms. So saying it is a exclusive Sony lost is wrong. It is more of a exclusive Nintendo got back.
Okami isn`t even part of any franchise.

If you want to talk about Ys it actually started off as an exclusive to NEC onthe Turbografx CD it was one of the first games to use FMV. Besides I think he is talking generational.

That's correct :p

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Assassins Creed was supposed to be PS3 exclusive. Lost to 360 & PC
Smackdown Vs Raw was lost to the 360 and Wii.
Dragon BallZ : Burst Limit (all previous DBZ games were PS2 exclusive)
Fatal Inertia (PS3 exclusive to Xbox Exclusive to PSN title)
F1 series (Sony lost the exclusive contract to Codemasters, multiplat now)
Mercinaries 2 (PS3 exclusive to multiplat)
L.A Noire (As of now only PS3 has been announced, but its fate is ambiguous)

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

Dragon Quest should be added

PIMP said:
Unreal Tournament anyone?

What's with Unreal Tournament?

@PIMP: UT was on DC and PC. At least according to VGC.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies