By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Sony's lost exclusives of this gen.

PIMP said:
twesterm said:
Torillian said:
I think this thread was already tried....and the guy got banned for it. So tell me, any reason for this thread, other than sticking it to the Sony fans?

Why would I ban someone for making a list of games that use to be on Sony systems?  As long as he doesn't call you a flaming douchebag or whatever while he's doing it I don't care.  If you don't like the list make your own and put Bioshock and Eternal Sonata right on top.

It seems PS3 fanboys are acting childish to plain pathethic now-a-days. Trestes a Nintendo follower is getting bashed even though he doesn't support the 360. Wow PS3 fanboys seem to be ready to attack anything these days

If you just mean PS3 fanboys then forgive me, but if you mean fans I have to say a lot of other people brought it on themselves. Before the PS3 made it's comeback, it was hard to find any gaming forum without the PS3 being criticized greatly. I still remember it being called a grill a long while after that was brought up. Anybody that had a PS3 was called a fanboy and SDF. If you even mentioned the PS3, you would instantly get comments like "ZOMG!! PS3 sux sux sux!! Losing all it's exclusives!! 360 WAY BETTER!!1!!one" and "PS3 is doomed!!!"

It wasn't easy to talk about it postively without someone coming in to bash it and the fans of it. :/ These people made PS3 fans sensitive because it's still hard to distinguish between flaming and just plain discussion. I can't blame for the sensitivity after all the bashing that's happened before.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

Around the Network

Also you can add: Ridge Racer. Yea I am PIMPING!!!!

PIMP said:
You can add: Virtua Tennis, Armored Core to the increasing list. Man I am loving this!!!!

Have fun with it :P

Just don't get banned with your du.... Nevermind just have fun and don't get banned.

iron_megalith said:
PIMP said:
You can add: Virtua Tennis, Armored Core to the increasing list. Man I am loving this!!!!

Have fun with it :P

Just don't get banned with your du.... Nevermind just have fun and don't get banned.

Why would I get banned. As Twestern said as long as you don't bash the PS3 then its fine...Dam I can't believe no one though of making a thread about this. Big props to Trestes.

konnichiwa said:
^ Bladestorm? The hundred Years war? Fatal Inertia??? What?? Those games were not PS only exclusives and Fatal Inertia was a X360 exclusive that now will be released on PSN..

Seriously, I don't think anythese were PS3 exclusives. I thought they were always multi-plat.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

@Outlaw~: I've done a quick search with Google and they were indeed PS3 exclusives.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I'm one of the biggest sony fans on this site and I think this thread is just funny. The games I cared about most on that lit are still on ps3 and these losses have driven sony to invest heavily in their 1st party. You win some, you lose some!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Unreal Tournament was never an Exclusive, was there even a UT game on a Sony system before UT3?

Valkyrie Profile isn't really relevant, it is just the 2nd port of the original game

Same thing with Disgaea, DS just got a 2nd port of the same game. Disgaea 3 is Exclusive

Ys shouldn't be on that list, it's primarily a PC RPG like the rest of Falcom's games. All the PS2 got was a port of Ys VI done by Konami and some Taito remakes, Ys Origin and Oath in Felghana stayed exclusive to the PC.

But you can probably add Front Mission to that list with Front Mission 1st and Front Mission 2089 on the DS.

There's also Spectral Force. All the previous games were for Sony platforms, then out comes Spectral Force Genesis for the DS and Spectral Force 3 for 360.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

@Stats87: So if Sony released Ocarina of Time for the PS3 it wouldn't matter?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies