By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Sony's lost exclusives of this gen.

guitar hero & now gta belong on the DS as well

Around the Network

@PIMP: Mercenaries 1 appeared in both PS2 and XBOX, so it isn't a lost exclusive.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

psrock said:

someone please stop the fire.

Oops.. I called this guy instead of the fire department.

Bully?, is now on Wii and 360.

trestres said:
@PIMP: Mercenaries 1 appeared in both PS2 and XBOX, so it isn't a lost exclusive.

yea but Mercenaries 2 is and I feel these should be added too.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
I think this thread was already tried....and the guy got banned for it. So tell me, any reason for this thread, other than sticking it to the Sony fans?

Why would I ban someone for making a list of games that use to be on Sony systems?  As long as he doesn't call you a flaming douchebag or whatever while he's doing it I don't care.  If you don't like the list make your own and put Bioshock and Eternal Sonata right on top.

Sony fanboys are so easily provoked and overreactive these days.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

why did you take out Fatal frame
the third one was exclusive to the ps2,
people thought FF4 would be ps3 exclusive

twesterm said:
Torillian said:
I think this thread was already tried....and the guy got banned for it. So tell me, any reason for this thread, other than sticking it to the Sony fans?

Why would I ban someone for making a list of games that use to be on Sony systems?  As long as he doesn't call you a flaming douchebag or whatever while he's doing it I don't care.  If you don't like the list make your own and put Bioshock and Eternal Sonata right on top.

Because I don't want to make a thread that's only purpose is to piss people off.  Well alright, if it's deemed suitable then I'll just ignore it to the best of my ability.

twesterm said:
Torillian said:

Trestres is a Nintendo fan, so if anything he should make a list and include franchises like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Star Ocean....oh wow.