By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naruto ultimate ninja storm

A PS3 exclusive is it not? I'm not a big fan of Naruto but this will boost PS3 sales in Japan, which is good. I might try it soon enough...

Around the Network
Xen said:

A PS3 exclusive is it not? I'm not a big fan of Naruto but this will boost PS3 sales in Japan, which is good. I might try it soon enough...

Exclusive to the bone as stated on Namco-Bandai site :

"NARUTO™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM that will allow gamers to get an early glimpse at this hotly anticipated PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system exclusive title."

Strangely there is no such mention for Tales of Vesperia (here) :

"Tales of Vesperia for Xbox 360 will be available in stores on August 26, and is rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB."

^I WISH!

Personally, I'm a little annoyed by the fact that when you take Kakashi into Awakening Mode (i.e. Sharingan) his attacks don't change at all. I know that there isn't any reason for why they should change, but they could at least make some of the stuff a little more awesome.
The reason for why this is brought to ones attention is of course that when Naruto is in Awakening Mode his attacks change quite a bit, which makes perfect sense.
But I miss some more awesome stuff from Kakashi.

New gameplay footage and TGS trailer here :

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/965/965454/vids_1.html

Around the Network

I plan on picking it up. The demo's alot of fun.

4 ≈ One

i want it

They better hope those mission modes have some depth to them or they are going to be trounced again by a NA developer... of course being trounced by one of the best devs in the world isn't really an insult... Ubisoft Montreal did put out Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and if you owned a PS2 sucks for you but for Xbox owners the game actually called into question whether there needed to be another system put out so soon. I look forward to trying the game out... I just need to get a PS3 >_

If the mission mode is good I will most likely get this at x-mas, if not I'll wait for the price to drop slightly. Art looks great but if I can't get some solid single player game time on it I won't bother with it just yet, there's just too many other good games calling out to me this year.

Cueil said:
They better hope those mission modes have some depth to them or they are going to be trounced again by a NA developer... of course being trounced by one of the best devs in the world isn't really an insult... Ubisoft Montreal did put out Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and if you owned a PS2 sucks for you but for Xbox owners the game actually called into question whether there needed to be another system put out so soon. I look forward to trying the game out... I just need to get a PS3 >_< I hate having no money.

again ?... hmm dude.. one thing that makes this better than any ubisoft naruto game.. actually it could be shit and this would still make it more awesome..

Original voice actors.. Damn the english ones are annoying !

But again i always prefere original language. I hate dubs in general. If you watch it on the original language you experience it as the creaters had intended.

Check out my game about moles ^