By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naruto ultimate ninja storm

this is my first fighting game and after playing it two player with my friend (whos into this genre) i didnt like it at all.... But after playing vs cpu nd trying all the different moves i really enjoyed it

Around the Network
Yakuzaice said:
bobobologna said:

My major complaint about the game would be that once someone gets 1 hit on you, you are basically stuck for the rest of that attack combo. There's almost nothing you can do to recover/block the rest of the string of attacks. At least, I couldn't figure out any way to get out of it.

If you time a block right you can do the move where your character is replaced with a log (no clue what the name is) and you teleport behind the person hitting you.

It's called Kawarimi no Jutsu (Change of Body Technique).

As a Tekken fan and hater of two button attack fighters (ie. Dragon Ball Burst Limit), I believed I would not like this one as well, but the combat system is much more enticing than I thought. I love the freedom of movement and the possibility to dodge any attack, the supporting characters are a great addition when you are overpowered and I like the fact that the super attacks are limited in their use.

If the mission mode is as well thought as the combat mode, then Ubisoft stands no chance with N:TBB.

one question : who develops the game ?:)

developped by CyberConnect 2, published by Namco-Bandai.

Videogirl said:

developped by CyberConnect 2, published by Namco-Bandai.

thanx :)

Around the Network

I was really hyped about the game. And after playing the demo am dying to get my hands on the full game. And I was really happy to see the original voices as an option!

4 ≈ One

alucardremixed said:
I really liked how they made it a fighting game, with a 3D non linear stage. The cell shaded visuals are best i've ever seen. Funny how 8 year old sister beat me 3 to 1. She did some nifty move where Naruto clones just jump on you, then whip you on the floor

This is what makes it one of the most interesting fighters in a looong time. The way they created the battles really immerses you in a new way you haven't experienced before.

This is one of the best fighters i've played (even though it's only a demo) (tekken still wins but this could easily be second)

It's really rare you see a fighter innovating like they did in this one.. especially one where it feels so natural and good. :)

Check out my game about moles ^

I like this much better than the Ultimate Ninja series on PS2. The 3d environment is a great feel to the game with free roaming. I do hope they have some characters that may not be in the game, like the 4th Hokage. I'm excited to see what everyone specials are like. Kakashi's was my favorite out of him and Naruto in the demo.

NFGBlinkAC said:
I like this much better than the Ultimate Ninja series on PS2. The 3d environment is a great feel to the game with free roaming. I do hope they have some characters that may not be in the game, like the 4th Hokage. I'm excited to see what everyone specials are like. Kakashi's was my favorite out of him and Naruto in the demo.

I agree. This one was a true revolution in the series.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I want to play the Full game.

^_^