By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Favorite Game From The Sixth Generation

Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I am going to say that Mario Kart Double Dash on Game Cube was my favorite game last generation.

Radziel said:
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn

He speaks the truth.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

What is the sixth generation translated to PC? I'd say my most played game from that time would be Warcraft 3. I've skipped that generation pretty much, either playing older games or none at all.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

No one will give a shit if I say, so I'm not going to.

None other than Diablo 2 itself. (LoD ofc)
Its from 2000, so it should count as 6th generation.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

eternal darkness, loved it

What a tough choice, but I will go with FFX.

Although there was also Shadow Hearts and Disgaea and Silent Hill 2 and ah damn, I'll just stick with FFX.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas