By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Potential/Current PS3 owners: Does b/c matter to you?

Doesn't matter to me at all, I'd rather have a 80GB MGS4 bundle than my 60gig, or any PS3 with an upgraded HD. I care more about space than I do about any form of BC.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network

Yes it does.

To me it dosent so No.

I was recently considering one, and since I don't own a PS2 yes it maattered quite a bit.

No- May i add it's ridiculous how PS2's are still selling like mad, might be the reason why sony cutting BC... for now. Till then, i'll just buy a PS2, you still can't use in game xmb when your playing a PS 2 game

Around the Network

Hell yes. I just beat Ico two weeks ago.  60gb ps3 with full BC ftw!

Of course,Ii would've bought one anyway, but no BC sure would've pissed me off.

It's nice to have BC but I can live without it. I rarely use my 60GB to play PS2 games because it consumes too much energy and my PS2 is still functional.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

I have a knack for replaying PS1/PS2 RPG's (or ones I haven't beaten yet) so It's convenient, but not a necessity. It's nice to be able to put all my Playstation games into one console, but I could have a PS2 set up if need be. (I still have my PS2 Slim)

So for me, no

Yes.

At the moment, yes. I'm currently addicted to Persona 3 and P4 is coming soon. Also there are a very few PS3 games that I enjoy. Later on hopefully, it won't matter.