By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why there will never be a Wii 2, ever.

I came in with the pilot on my flamethrower lit.

That definitely produced some lulz.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

that was clutch.

wfz said:
konnichiwa said:
I need my dictionary for this I guess.

PS: I thought the Japanese pronounced the numbers in English not sure though..

Ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, etc....

Nana??

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

What about Wii Are?

You know, the chines numbers. Ee, are, son... (I'm not sure with the spelling)

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Ha!

Around the Network

Wiini as in Weenie? LOL i think that tops U R MR GAY but obviously nintendo will allwasy make up a different name with every console (exept for the NES and SNES)

thats not always true, the number 2 in japanese is pronounced ni however counting and the singular number can be different when counting different subjects. For instance if you go out to eat and they ask the amount of people, and you reply Ichi or Hitotsu they may have NO idea what you mean and each of those means 1 the correct term when speaking of people would be hitori.

summing up Ichi Hitotsu and Hitori all mean 1 and there are additional phrases for different situations that all mean 1

as far as a game console I am not sure but I know it would not be Ni as it would be counting an object and I'm about 99% sure there's a different term to use.

Nintendo rarely makes a 2nd gen of the same console. (NES and SNES was the only time they did)

steven787 said:
I came in with the pilot on my flamethrower lit.

That definitely produced some lulz.

That was the point, to lighten up the place. Too many hate threads around since the start of E3. Personally I love what I've seen so far. =P

Gearbox, what about the Gameboy?

I am sure they will make a Wii-ni, but if they do, they will have to make it a little bigger ;)