By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why there will never be a Wii 2, ever.

what about Monii or Mowii or n1080pii or xboxkillerps4crasher?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

They'll probably call the next one this: 次の回転.

next revolution?

i think wii next or

thunderball

...WiiNi. O.o

Wiini the pooh, wiini the pooh, wiily niily siily all stuffed with fluff...

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Grey Acumen said:
I keep telling people, the best name for the next Wii is NüWii. It's pronounced New Wii. and the Nu represents Nintendo's dedication to games for U(you)

*me in 5 years

So do you want to play with my NuWii?  It is 50% bigger then my old Wii and it only cost me $250.

Around the Network

it's so simple to find apropriate name for next nintendo console. it won't be anything with wii in the name. cause first console is selling in gazilions numbers even with crotch related name they will follow it, because they made well known brand. now we have wii, but wii owners are growing so when next nintendo console will hit the market it will be named PENIIS.

Super Wii...

The Wii puns are bad enough.. Nintendo's just full of comedians.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Wii Advance

play zelda on your wii-ni with your wii-brator.