By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most realistic graphics ever seen

I dont think thats gameplay, and I dont think it was the most realistic graphics I've ever seen either. They were nice though.
What is this game? Something like Cloverfield? Or natural disaster? The building fallen on the other building is like Cloverfield, and the ground being destroyed and then the big cloud of smoke suggests some form of monsters to me. Looks interesting.

Around the Network

So.. it's also coming to Wii? Then surely this must be Disaster: Day of Crisis running on Wii hardware made more powerful by an as of yet unannounced Wii GraphicsPlus attachment. Definitely! :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

umm looks nice, but not real life, not by far.

Cheebee said:
So.. it's also coming to Wii? Then surely this must be Disaster: Day of Crisis running on Wii hardware made more powerful by an as of yet unannounced Wii GraphicsPlus attachment. Definitely! :)

That would be funny if nintendo announced one. That goes against their vallues though, so I don't see it.

sc94597 said:
Cheebee said:

That would be funny if nintendo announced one. That goes against their vallues though, so I don't see it.

Well duh. :p Still, it says on that page the game's also coming to Wii, so we'll see how that turns out. As for that vid, yeah, definitely CGI. 

Around the Network

Are you drunk?

That really wasn't very impressive at all. For CGI it was totally bog standard.

Incidentally, I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but the IGN video player plugin I downloaded last night has screwed up quicktime playback on Gametrailers. I watched that f***ing homeboy advert about 10 times before I realised what the problem was.

"Real"

if you get a video camera and don't light it and the actors don't wear makeup it looks like crap. Real doesn't look great at all.

I dunno, it's pretty good looking but it's just CGI. I do like the tone of the thing, though. For a while there, I was worried it might be better named Imagine Earthquakez. LOL BOYCOTT UBISOFT M I RITE?

But it looks like it'll delve into the viciousness of human nature and survival and things!

'Earthquakez' XD Lmao. :p

If it was in-game it would be impressive, pre-rendered = yawn.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.