By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 multiplayer details!

HOLY HELL, the Predater Cloaking and Predater shoulder laser on the guy behind him!!! EDIT: or is that 'laser' a flying bullet???

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network
Shameless said:
Sounds like a ripoff of TF2.

You're sounding more and more like a hater and I'm beginning to think you sold your PS3 a little too early or never had one at all.

OMFG:O Scout cloaks FTW

So wait..we get to pick one primary badge and one secondary badge and mix and match them...or do we only get to pick one class and get both badges for it?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Pretty cool stuff there, but still not convinced about the game.

Around the Network

ohh...so you mix a primary and secondary badge, I musta had a flare up of stupid when I read it the first time.

Well I could probably make a decent sniper out of the cloaking and an automatic turret to watch my back a bit. Now I just need a sniper rifle and I can start making Snakeeyez hate my guts

edit: fuk that's two primaries....I'll have to think some more.

double edit: now I got it, a C4 proximity thingy can watch my back instead of an automated turret

triple edit: I have nothing to add here.....I just fealt like tripling it up.

makingmusic476 said:

Tactician:
Primary badge ability: Throws a coloured smoke grenade, which serves as a spawn point.
Secondary badge ability: Requests air support from a sentry bot which targets the enemy.

This should make griefing really interesting 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

well this game looks and sounds good hopfully it will be good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

JOKA_ said:
So wait..we get to pick one primary badge and one secondary badge and mix and match them...or do we only get to pick one class and get both badges for it?

yup, mix and match primarys with secondarys but not primarys with primarys or secondarys with secondarys.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Torillian said:

ohh...so you mix a primary and secondary badge, I musta had a flare up of stupid when I read it the first time.

Well I could probably make a decent sniper out of the cloaking and an automatic turret to watch my back a bit. Now I just need a sniper rifle and I can start making Snakeeyez hate my guts

edit: fuk that's two primaries....I'll have to think some more.

Ha ha ha. Oh I already do hate ur guts. U damn Sniper! . When KZ2 comes out, I wanna fight u lol. I'll make u pay