By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 multiplayer details!

SnakeEyez said:
Torillian said:

ohh...so you mix a primary and secondary badge, I musta had a flare up of stupid when I read it the first time.

Well I could probably make a decent sniper out of the cloaking and an automatic turret to watch my back a bit. Now I just need a sniper rifle and I can start making Snakeeyez hate my guts

edit: fuk that's two primaries....I'll have to think some more.

Ha ha ha. Oh I already do hate ur guts. U damn Sniper! . When KZ2 comes out, I wanna fight u lol. I'll make u pay

Sorry man I can't help it....I know people hate the sniper's guts, but I just so love picking off people from somewhere high when they never see it coming.  It's what kept me playing UT3 far longer than I would've otherwise.

Around the Network

this game is looking better,and better every time I see it.the MP in this game puts graphics of some singleplayer to shame.

@making music

do you think we get online co-op for the story campaign?

SpartanFX said:
this game is looking better,and better every time I see it.

@making music

Probably. If u notice, there is always somebody with u helping u out. It will probably be like RE5 where Sheva is controlled by AI in single player, but u can hop in on PSN and play Co-Op.

SpartanFX said:

this game is looking better,and better every time I see it.the MP in this game puts graphics of some singleplayer to shame.

@making music

I'd hope (and assume) so.

^^^I hope so aswell.

Around the Network

Damn, looks like they aren't half assing the mulitplayer one bit. I am pretty excited!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I think at this E3,Killzone 2 has established that Sony finally got the FPS franchise they were looking for.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Feniris said:

I think at this E3,Killzone 2 has established that Sony finally got the FPS franchise they were looking for.

yea man ,,,,, i think gurilla went through hell from press to get to this point

the graphics look amazing, that cloak disappearing... WOW if this gets gd reviews day one purchase 4 me hopefully

Whoa! That cloaking looks wicked! :D
I am definetly going to try this when I get the game!