By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Traffic = VGC Crawl

I am sure all these posts commenting on the lack of new data, and the server being slow, etc... are just contributing to the problem...

Around the Network

Ah, I see that: http://digg.com/playstation_3/VG_Chartz_Show_Both_PS3_and_X360_on_Pace_with_PS2_Sales

We sure enough did get Digg'd, 187 times no less. Muy interesante.

dammit.

I like that we get attention from Digg. But I feel guilty because I'm guessing the reason it gets on the frontpage is because of our existing userbase.

If we wanted to, we could band together and post crap stories on Digg all day long until it blacklists us hehe.

I didn't want that crap story about PS3 and 360 doing as well as PS2 to go up, but apparently it got enough diggs. Once it's on the frontpage, there's often 1000 extra users are on the site at a time.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Neos said:
lol, dude your just trying to get some posts dontcha

yeaaa don't lie to me noww! :P

no, apparently if you press post multiple times it will post multiple times. I accidently pressed cancel and panicked

It's good to be Digg'd (Dugg? Dogged?), but not when the story is inaccurate. I thought enough members would bury the story that it wouldn't make a big fuss.

Around the Network

More VGChartz based disinformation. But what would you expect from digg? It should be buried...

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

i buried that report

Oh well, I tried to get that FUD digg story buried. I guess there are a lot of Sony fanboys that don't really look into the facts.

no such things as bad publicity??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Ok. Did we get digg'd again? There are over 1000 guests viewing the site. Or should we start expecting this for weekly American data?