By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Haze date still unclear

http://gamers-creed.com/?p=77

Haze is still on track for PS3 November 23, 2007 while the 360 version and PC TBA

Around the Network

Yeah, didn't they already announce that Haze was PS3 exclusive this year, meaning the other 2 would be in 2008?

Yesterday they announced the PC/360 version would be released on 11/30/07. Now they say its only confirmed for PS3. I say Ubisoft is trying to extort as much money out of Sony as possible.

Why doesnt the sony company stop being so selfeshh and just buy haze as exclusive if they want it exclusive.

mM
leo-j said:
Why doesnt the sony company stop being so selfeshh and just buy haze as exclusive if they want it exclusive.

becasue it ubisoft and good chance the game will suck.

Around the Network

Blue3 i thought u was excited 4 HAZE. Free Radical r talented developers and they had great games on PS2. Free Radical r da developers of HAZE

Ubisoft didn't make Haze, they are only publishing it.

CameronHall1 said:
Blue3 i thought u was excited 4 HAZE. Free Radical r talented developers and they had great games on PS2. Free Radical r da developers of HAZE

i am but not all that much with the likes of Killzone Socom UR3.

and i dont trust anythig ubi touches. 

So you'll be skipping Rainbow Six, GRAW, Haze, Assassin's Creed, Brother's in Arms, and Splinter Cell games?

Yes...yes he will.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )