By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Haze date still unclear

PS3 games do support mouse n keyboard

Around the Network

Do you have a list?

Either way, I only have Resistance and Motorstorm (not counting stuff on the HDD from PSN) so it's not a BIG deal right now.

yeah not as much for mouse n keyboard.

I think haze will be multiplatform, but thats if sony doesnt pay them the money to make it exclusive, Haze as a ps3 game since we ahvent seen anything from the 360 game looks very very good it looks almost as good as CRysis on PC.Thats coming form a game that uses Direct10X. I thought Open GL sucked?

mM
CameronHall1 said:
yeah rainbow six vegas, GRAW 2 and Assassin Creed r coming to PS3. Finally good quailty ports on PS3 from ubisoft.

good quality, how do you know.

iam waiting for reviews.

Around the Network

"Haze date still unclear"

Does anybody else see the humor in this statement? Haze still unclear? Haze...unclear? Maybe? No?

*Hangs head*

Currently playing: Civ 6

cdude1034 said:

Does anybody else see the humor in this statement? Haze still unclear? Haze...unclear? Maybe? No?

*Hangs head*

Haze inclear haze is like fog it not clear so its unclear I get it, but the forum says its unclear maybe ubisoft are being payed some cash from sony or sometin microsoft never said this game was coming to the 360 or pc.

mM

yeah blue3 rainbow six vegas got 9/10 at yahoogames. its da PS3 version. it looks really good. im not buying it since i have da 360 version but ill rent da PS3 version for da 5 exclusive maps.

leo-j said:
cdude1034 said:

*Hangs head*

Haze inclear haze is like fog it not clear so its unclear I get it, but the forum says its unclear maybe ubisoft are being payed some cash from sony or sometin microsoft never said this game was coming to the 360 or pc.

Of course I realize what was actually being said...Come on now.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Free Radical make great multiplayer FPS, the people in FR are responsible for Golden Eye, the first Perfect Dark and Time Splitters. Future Perfect was awesome with the custimizable physics. I am stoked for Haze, and this is the game that will force me out of my FPS retirement/Nex Gen Boycott.

Karaoke Revolution and Elite Beat Agent I love you, but I have some serious business to attend to this fall. Metroid, Bioshock, Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros, SSFIITHDR and Haze.

P.S. Blue3,
A rat may be better for picking up ladies, but the snookie wookie doggie, pumkie, looks so cuddlie wuddlie who needs healthy social interaction.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.