By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Haze date still unclear

i think there is some behind the scenes stuff going on with this game.. maybe sony is trying to make it exclusive who knowS?? ubisoft did state that they have an excluscive ps3 only game coming.... but i think they were talking about DRIVER 5 when they said that...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

Ubisoft has done some good stuff, in spite of my recent dislike of them by needlessly shuffling around their PS3 schedule.

The Prince of Persia games are phenomenal, the Tom Clancy games are consistently good (even though they are not my thing), and Assassin's Creed will be nothing less than amazing. GRAW i could take or leave among a few others. Overall, however, they are miles better than EA, the 3rd party publisher most easy to compare them to.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Dolla Dolla said:
So you'll be skipping Rainbow Six, GRAW, Haze, Assassin's Creed, Brother's in Arms, and Splinter Cell games?

yes, probably, maybe, maybe, yes, ohh yes.

even prince of persias? u most not really ubisoft games. Ubisoft r getting better with the hardware with the rainbow six vegas port and especially the GRAW 2 port(looks da same or a little better). Assassin Creed looks da best from ubisoft line up

CameronHall1 said:
even prince of persias? u most not really ubisoft games. Ubisoft r getting better with the hardware with the rainbow six vegas port and especially the GRAW 2 port(looks da same or a little better). Assassin Creed looks da best from ubisoft line up

not on PS3 is it.

Blazing angels - mediocre.

Enchanted arms - crap

Splinter cell - mediocre 

add all the delays, ubi is facing an uphill battle with PS3 owners.

Around the Network

I want this game. I will have to pick a system soon.

P.S. Blue 3 that is the cutest dog ever, do you know where I can get one? I know if I go down town with that dog, I will get offers for money and affairs. Everyone loves a cute dog. You might snarl at it from far away, but you know when you get up close you just want to play all day.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
I want this game. I will have to pick a system soon.

P.S. Blue 3 that is the cutest dog ever, do you know where I can get one? I know if I go down town with that dog, I will get offers for money and affairs. Everyone loves a cute dog. You might snarl at it from far away, but you know when you get up close you just want to play all day.

Your bette rof with a rat. 

More like i want to use it to do my best impressin of a nfl field goal, i hate those celebrity toy dogs.

yeah rainbow six vegas, GRAW 2 and Assassin Creed r coming to PS3. Finally good quailty ports on PS3 from ubisoft.

Well I better not see Blue3 using those games in his PS3 arguments then. Rainbow Six Vegas is amazing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I have a couple of Ubisoft games for my PC, unless the developers under Ubisoft get their PS3 games on track and unlacking, I might consider some of their games (assuming I wont have it on the PC).

That said, I could be a little torn between Haze on the PS3 and Haze on the PC (if it indeed does come to it). I hope PS3 games will start to support mouse and keyboard (so far I belive UT2007 will, I think that's about it).