By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too Human Demo is up!

May I point out that a large reason Haze was hyped is because it was made by Free Radical

Also, I am not a huge hack n slash fan, so maybe doing combos are possible, I just dont really understand it. It does not help that I can barely read the text on my SDTV

Around the Network

I do like the death system, where a valkeryie (I think) picks you up, and places you slightly earlier in the level, and then the enemies are the same as when you were last alive, so if you have damaged some, they are still damaged

looks like another one bites the dust

I wonder why both Haze and Too Human would put out any demo's if they just aren't that good. Seems like a bad move. I guess we'll see how it goes with Too Human.

It does have an interesting story, but I have a feeling that it will take a long time to understand properly

I dont like having a fixed camera, and the combat is certainly a bit odd and I dont feel it really flows

Around the Network

Now having a massive laser gun/grenade launcher is helping!!!

Munkeh111 said:
It does have an interesting story, but I have a feeling that it will take a long time to understand properly

I dont like having a fixed camera, and the combat is certainly a bit odd and I dont feel it really flows

Most playtesters said it takes getting used to a little.

Did the demo have any huge battles where a whole horde is coming towards you (which I think will only happen in later levels)? I think this is when youll be glad its not a button mashing affair.

Also, were there any boss fights?

Munkeh111 said:

Cool. Im sure its just a taste of epic loot and weapons.

Munkeh111 said:

what about the Frame rate .. is there a huge drop on it or its solid ?

EaglesEye379 said:
Munkeh111 said:

Most playtesters said it takes getting used to a little.

Did the demo have any huge battles where a whole horde is coming towards you (which I think will only happen in later levels)? I think this is when youll be glad its not a button mashing affair.

Also, were there any boss fights?

There have been battles where there have been at least 20 enemies, not nothing on the scale of some parts of HS. I defeated them by moving the analogue stick in random directions.... while surfing the web.

There have been 1 or 2 mini boss fights, which involve destroying parts of the boss. To target these you need to hold the right analogue stick in a direction, so you cant really jump to avoid attacks and stuff like that, which would have been good