By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I bought my PS3, game suggestions time

iFlower7 said:
Don't get uncharted, because I thought it was way too annoying AI. God I hate it =(

Fifa 08 and NHL 08 are both great games and easily the games I have played the most with my friends. Mmh, football and hockey never gets boring :)

How can you hate Uncharted !!!!!

Around the Network
jedson328 said:
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Burnout Paradise (great game, but no split screen :()
Warhawk + Expansions
Resistance 1 (if you can get it cheap)

PSN:
Super Stardust HD
Pixeljunk Monsters
Everyday Shooter

That should be avaliable as a greatest hit soon, as will warhawk

kowenicki said:
Don't get resistance... despite someone saying above its hurting the 360 (WHAT!?) it is very average and looks quite sad in the wake of COD4, Gears and even Bad Company. wait for RFOM2.

But dont u think ist better to first try rfom then if u like it u buy resistance2

kowenicki said:
Don't get resistance... despite someone saying above its hurting the 360 (WHAT!?) it is very average and looks quite sad in the wake of COD4, Gears and even Bad Company. wait for RFOM2.

It's worth it half price, and is meant to have great online. Anyway, it is different from the others because of its weapons

Munkeh111 said:
kowenicki said:

It's worth it half price, and is meant to have great online. Anyway, it is different from the others because of its weapons

Multiplayer is completely different too. More fast paced and action packed.

Don't listen to kowenicki. You say you dont like console shooters but if you are looking for one or two resistance is the one to get. CoD4 is on the computer along with Gears

Around the Network

I know you said no FPS unless cheap so I would try RFOM at discount price. At least its an FPS you can't get on PC and if you like it you're set for 2 later this year.

Focusing on PSN I'd say try the following:

Flow
Echochrome
Super Stardust HD
Pixel Juice Monsters
Everyday Shooter

each is quite different and interesting I think.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Definitely Super Stardust HD, especially with the trophy support

Reasonable said:
I know you said no FPS unless cheap so I would try RFOM at discount price. At least its an FPS you can't get on PC and if you like it you're set for 2 later this year.

Focusing on PSN I'd say try the following:

Flow
Echochrome
Super Stardust HD
Pixel Juice Monsters
Everyday Shooter

each is quite different and interesting I think.

Flow is so serene. And trippy.

Naznatips, You do buy a PS3! Objection!
On topic, I suggest assassin's creed. The only PS game I've really tested.
Oups, You said No assassin. So I would recommand to sell it? The PS3 of course.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

What do you mean Resistance isn't too good or is average?

Resistance is the best game out this generation and, for me, ever. I'm still playing it since launch. It doesn't get repetitive (i.e GTA IV) and the online is completely lag free, not to mention it has an unrivaled array of weapons and some of the best thought out maps ever.

Hell, I'm even playing it over MGS4.

MGS4!