By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I bought my PS3, game suggestions time

Buy Uncharted, it is incredible

Around the Network

Uncharted. DMC4. Tekken DR Online. Skate.

SamuelRSmith said:

That link says you're getting a 20gb, right? So my first reccommendation would be a larger HDD, then download as many demos as possible, try before you buy.

You should give The Darkness a look into, there's a demo on the store.

EDIT: Oh, and Naz, since when were you a mod? I read no announcement about it.

He was made a mod about the same time I was.

saab said:
Has anyone mentioned oblivion yet... make sure you get the game of the year edition... it comes with the expansion pack. It kept some of my friends busy for 200+ game hours.

But if you want to keep a budget of thirty dollars then you might want to skip out on the game of the year edition, as this makes it about sixty dollars, used copies generally run fifty...the regular copy is in your price range though.

METAL GEAR SOLID4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS 

buy it now  lol

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
SamuelRSmith said:

That link says you're getting a 20gb, right? So my first reccommendation would be a larger HDD, then download as many demos as possible, try before you buy.

You should give The Darkness a look into, there's a demo on the store.

EDIT: Oh, and Naz, since when were you a mod? I read no announcement about it.

He was made a mod about the same time I was.

Ah, for quite some time, then.

Don't get uncharted, because I thought it was way too annoying AI. God I hate it =(

Fifa 08 and NHL 08 are both great games and easily the games I have played the most with my friends. Mmh, football and hockey never gets boring :)

How about Ninja Gaiden Sigma? It's the best PS3 game out. If you're not too sure about it, at least download the demo.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Devil May Cry 4
Ratchet & Clank
Metal Gear Solid 4

These are probaly the best PS3 games from a gameplay perspective. Good luck with your PS3, man.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Burnout Paradise (great game, but no split screen :()
Warhawk + Expansions
Resistance 1 (if you can get it cheap)

PSN:
Super Stardust HD
Pixeljunk Monsters
Everyday Shooter

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

Buy the improved Vampire Rain when it comes out.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."