By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - First Glimpse of Half Life 2: Episode 3

sweet i wanna get this game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Hopefully this game will arrive next year, but knowing Valve's history that is unlikely. I am hoping that the next episode is going to take place on borealis and I dont have to come back to the dam citadel: for god's sake I have destroyed it twice.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

konnichiwa said:
I really want this, the ending of episode 2 was really phenomenal.

It sucks that I have the PS3 three version of the Orange box while episode three will be exclusive for X360 and PC :(.

I've read that it will come for PS3 too...

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/11/half-life-2-episode-3-is-coming-to-a-360-near-you/

It coming to the PS3 will probably be up to EA again. I'm pretty sure valve has said that they'll let EA work on porting it to PS3 if they want, but Valve will only be making it for PC/360 (same with Left 4 Dead).

IllegalPaladin said:
It coming to the PS3 will probably be up to EA again. I'm pretty sure valve has said that they'll let EA work on porting it to PS3 if they want, but Valve will only be making it for PC/360 (same with Left 4 Dead).

yeah that makes sense. I think it's not that big deal if it come only to PC/360. It's just the (updated) Source Engine. Almost every 2/3 years old PC could play it on High settings :P

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:

Yeah thats a fact valve has no love for ps3.

yeah i know that valve has no respect for the ps3 but EA loves money,if episode 3 is a big succes it will defenitle be it our belove ps3

playnext3 said:
yeah i know that valve has no respect for the ps3 but EA loves money,if episode 3 is a big succes it will defenitle be it our belove ps3

Yeah but maybe it turns up like orange box which wasnt the best port.

YES!! PS3 version for me!

Actually Valve likes the PS3 they just hate to code on it. Since they're big shot developers they actually have the luxury to do whatever the heck they want. Would YOU code on the PS3 if you had the choice of either the Xbox360 or the PC to code on?

Tease.