By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats your Favourite version of Rainbow Road in Mario Kart?

Wii>>GC>>DS>>>>>>>>>N64>>>>GBA>>SNES

Around the Network

i hate them all

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

^Which one do you hate the most?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqJEEAA-sw

This one.

I haven't played the Wii and the GBA versions so I'll stay with the best music: N64. the SNES one comes next and the other two (GC and DS)

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

The SNES one is the best due to the high challenge it presented. The N64 one was the worst. I was expecting it to be hell and it was a cakewalk. The new one's pretty cool but I'll go with the SNES one.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

SNES was insanly hard, I only beat it on 150cc by sheer luck, a thwomp crushed bowser as he was about to win and I zoomed past him.

I hate glitch shortcuts on MK64

lightbleeder said:

Yes. They're terrible. The shortcut on Wario's Raceway on the N64 is the worst though. If you know it and someone else doesn't, then it's game over. It's unfair. When I used to play it with friends, we made that shortcut "illegal."

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
lightbleeder said:

Yes. They're terrible. The shortcut on Wario's Raceway on the N64 is the worst though. If you know it and someone else doesn't, then it's game over. It's unfair. When I used to play it with friends, we made that shortcut "illegal."

How about the old red shell before the jump?