By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats your Favourite version of Rainbow Road in Mario Kart?

Every version of Mario Kart has had a rainbowroad track. What is your favourites?

Mine is still the SNES version due to the total challenge it offered just to stay on especially on 150CC

SNES

GBA

GBA (SNES version)

N64

GC

DS

Wii

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Around the Network

This one:

Still, I guess I'll pick the 64's version.

Wii > GC (which you for some reason didn't put) > N64 > DS > GBA > SNES (only played a little though)

With every installment RR has improved for me.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

N64, because of the glitch where you could skip half the track

Wii is a close second, because it looks the nicest and is the most fast-paced, I find (though I should say I didn't play it much on SNES or GBA)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

on N64, it was abysmal. worst track of the whole game.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Snes Rainbow road, that course was sick. Big N should revive that stage.

I disagree, among the top 3 on N64 for me. But again, I've always loved RR.

Wii is the only one where it doesn't show up in the top 5.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I forgot about GC

will put it in :o

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

I say the Wii version.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

hmm interesting well I would have to say SNES was the most difficult, bearing in mind that I have never played a handheld version. I think each Rainbow road has a learning curve of about 5-6 tries, 'cept for SNES. However I think I enjoyed MK64 the most.