By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Wii broke ..... *cry*

JUST CALL NINTENDO ALREADY DAMMIT.

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
^ I think I passed my warranty, so I guess it's better paying 15$ than 75$ ( I think that's how much it cost to repair)

actually it costs 82.50

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^ it's better paying $15 for a fan than $82.50 for repair...
so I won't call Nintendo, and I can't live a day without the wii

Ok, I was correct about the power supply going over-voltage. It sounds like it took a shock. I'd send it in. Nintendo is pretty good about these things as far as time and money. I'd at least call them to see what they said, that's free.

Everyone remember, if you get no power on your wii, unplug the power supply for a while and plug it back in. Works every time (ok, almost every time).

OK ok, I bought this

seems to be doing fine, been playing Pokemon Channel for an hour now and it doesn't heat up and got it at a good deal at only $8 on sale, boy that's lucky!

so yeah, now my wii works fine now

Around the Network

I thought that was happening to my wii when i had it downstairs. the ac adapter was connected but the LED wasnt on and i thought my wii was dead until i reconnected the AC plug and it worked until it had shut itself off again so i brought it back up stairs to my room (it wont be connected to my brothers big HDTV anymore :() where it wont overload due to other things connected.