By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Wii broke ..... *cry*

I don't know how it happened or why did it suddenly broke, but it did. I wanted to move the wii somewhere else so I have to disconnect it and move the cables. so when it was time to connect the ac adapter to the plug, the red light wouldn't turn on. It happened to me before, so I waited 2 minutes and blew on the fans and still the red light wouldn't turn on... I cried .

so yeah right now my wii is sitting right there with the red light not on, so to all the people who I usually brawled with and race in the Mkwii leaugue, sorry looks like I won't be able to for some time now * sigh*, at least I still have my ds for my amusement...

Around the Network

damn. My wii has been acting funny, some games say they aren't a wii disc
(I probably got the stupid disc read dust thing, like the people who had to replace their console for brawl)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I feel very sorry for you. I hope you can get your Wii back from Nintendo soon.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Ouch, now good luck trying to find one.

What the hell? I honestly did not know that Wii's broke! I don't think I've heard of a single case here in Norway actually.

Around the Network

You din't step on the power cable did you? because sometimes cables can break inside the insulation. It sounds like a faulty cable if the light doesn't come on.

Sorry, man. Is it still under warranty?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

It's like an epidemic recently...........so sorry pichu.......any DS games you can catch up on in the meantime? Hopefully this will cheer you up!

Sorry to hear that, good luck trying to fixing it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Oh, no!
I feel really bad, even if it's not my fault. I hope things get sorted out.