By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Heavy Rain? What is it? - Thread.

leo-j said:
Dissapointed by the ps store?

YOU DONT OWN A FUCKING PS3.

He does own a PS3. Since launch. Way to jump to conclusions, though.

Around the Network

what does the PS store have to with then going on gametrailers and seeing clips of Heavy Rain?...and then asking what is this game...the ps store is completely irrelevant to your topic

Am eager to find some info on Heavy Rain aswell, I doubt we will even hear anything at E3, but you never know.

4 ≈ One

What it is?? We don't know, so far they claim is a game, and the only media out there is a couple of tech demo videos..

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Starmistkarmic said:
leo-j said:

proof?

This guys been banned before for trolling the Ps3. I think this just may be another troll thread.

Like AnarchyWest and leo-j and myself have pointed out. What does the Ps store have to do with going on a website and seeing a video?

Thread title "Heavy Rain? What is it?" First few words "After being disapointed with the ps store"

That makes no sense. Especially since he had a PS3 since launch. He would've been dissapointed in Nov. '06

Around the Network

He wanted a trailer, a demo, or some info from the PS Store. He couldn't find it, so he went online. Simple.

d21lewis said:
He wanted a trailer, a demo, or some info from the PS Store. He couldn't find it, so he went online. Simple.

Who the hell goes on the PS store to find information on a game especially with a game that has no info on it in the first place?

Starmistkarmic said:
leo-j said:

oh rly?

Read my post, he lied.

mM

The title for the game is "Heavy Rain" without the "The".

It was originally scheduled for a PC/PS3 release, but recently it's been announced as a fully PS3 exclusive.

"The main story will revolve around 4 different characters, and we're putting the spotlight on their perceptions. The question 'what is good and what is evil' is the key here, that will be just a matter of viewpoint...I believe heavily in moral choices, I'm going to use them A LOT. They're not about being good or bad, but about finding the right balance."

"The game will be a very dark film noir thriller with mature themes" -David Cage (Director of Heavy Rain)

PooperScooper said:
Starmistkarmic said:
leo-j said:

proof?

This guys been banned before for trolling the Ps3. I think this just may be another troll thread.

Like AnarchyWest and leo-j and myself have pointed out. What does the Ps store have to do with going on a website and seeing a video?

Thread title "Heavy Rain? What is it?" First few words "After being disapointed with the ps store"

That makes no sense. Especially since he had a PS3 since launch. He would've been dissapointed in Nov. '06

Leetgeek had a thread today about why people prefer XXX console or whatever. I can't link it because I'm on a PS3. He posted there. The PSN Store has almost nothing to do with the post which is why I didn't comment on that. The post I did respond to was irrational and over the top, not to mention misinformed.(edit:maybe not so misinformed) The dude was asking about info for a game. Simple as that. No need to get bent about one thing he said.