By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - * The Playstation E3 Predictions *

i think, Team Ico could show something amazing.. some teaser. =)

also getaway3 and 8 days(may come in the end of 2007), wardevil, gt5 are possiblle to be shown on E3. =)

next 2 of 3 MMO games from sony online to be shown

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network
URNotE said:
im really excited for Home and LBP for some reason...

And Afrika. Those are the three games on the PS3 I have keen interest in. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Dude I hope all this is true. I would love to have a PS3 60GB price drop to 499. Only 100 bucks more to go after that for my price range! Some MGS4 footage would be sweet too.

Now I just need a friend who bought a PS3 and I can put my dirty hands in some of these games.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Yea, I'd really like to get Little Big Planet and Home. I'm excited for LBP because it's something different and creative and will have user created levels, which will add much more value to the game as there will always be different kinds of levels to play. However, I just hope that the user levels are indeed sorted and kept in a top X list because usually user created content means lots of awsome, good, bad, and plain crappy. 

I'm exctied for Home not as much for it as much as what it'll bring in terms of the additions to the network. Walking around and talking to random people isn't as high on my interest list as it is for talking with friends (or clanmates if I decide to join one) and all jumping directly into a game and such (ect).

I really want to see if Killzone can shut up the nay-sayers, but I mainly just want to see what it's turned out to be after these two years of darkness. I couldn't get into the first Killzone mainly because I'm more of a PC gamer when it comes to first person shooters but Resistance has helped a bit. That and I also got a little nauseous by the forced camera bobbing and such in Killzone. 

That, and bring on the other games too as I only own Resistance and Motorstorm right now (apart from some DLC games like Flow and the Warhawk beta). 

Around the Network

dam sony might not have been joking about the 300 titles march 08 thing..1 new title and 5 rumored have been announced since yesterday... now all they have is 295 to go lol  Source

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

GT 5 Prologue

ahhhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ohhhh hummmmmmmm there is a god!!!

GT5 i hope their a trialer 4 it.

Blue3 said:
good stuff, cant wait for Killzone to steal the show. I hope the show White Night Story.

hoping for official news on

God of War 3
Twisted Metal
Resistance 2

Killzone 1... Sucked before... What made you think... We... Wanted More?

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/918762.asp

You don't like Killzone.

I'm hoping for more on FFXIII and KH3 (if it comes to PS3) and GT5.
Very interested in LBP as well.

BTW Bonafide, the 300 games have already been decreased to 145 (if you live in the western world that is)