By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - * The Playstation E3 Predictions *

i hope for .... a silent hill 5 trailer !!!

Time to Work !

Around the Network

killzone is over rated. Bring on MGS4 at least 10min playable form be cool.

Dolla Dolla said:
Home seems so bland. If you're a gamer, my guess is you'll spend the least amount of time in Home. It sounds more like a service to entertain casuals. It's like the Sims almost.

Here's how they could make Home a bit more interesting, to me, anyway:

Based on your location (when you register your PS3 on the network), they have a widget that checks the weather and such. And based on the weather, this is how it is outside of your "house". That would be cool. Also, they should have a "Playstation" central house where everyone can visit. And the Playstation house would be updated on holidays (Halloween, Christmas, etc).

Other than that, I don't know what else they can do with Home.

Sony recognizes that it is going to be a glorified chat room, so one of the cool things that Sony has done to make Home better is that they are putting in a movie theatre in the central area, where they will show older Sony Pictures titles for free every Friday night.  Expect a lot of advertising and so forth in the theatre but, hey, it's free. 

Sony Pictures also owns several shows, like Seinfeld for example.  They could put in a old Seinfeld show( or whatever they like) whenever they want.  You might eventually be able to be in the exact same theatre as your online friends are, so it could be even better. 

Essentially, this would allow Sony the opportunity for the consumer to bypass purchasing cable TV, or at least whenever PS3 consumers are using Home, which would increase the all important value to cost ratio for the PS3.  So, expect Sony to take heavy advantage of this opportunity.

well, thats a nice piece about what to expect at E3.
at least that would be enough to get them past the Gameboy Advance in the weekly sales charts?.

a.l.e.x59 said:
Blue3 said:
good stuff, cant wait for Killzone to steal the show. I hope the show White Night Story.

hoping for official news on

God of War 3
Twisted Metal
Resistance 2

Killzone 1... Sucked before... What made you think... We... Wanted More?

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/918762.asp

You don't like Killzone.

you not we, average of 73 is not bad, PSP version got 80%

you dont matter, plenty want more of killlzone. 

Around the Network

Only joking,
I'd like to see the word "controller gimicks" lost in the gaming world. and I hope to see Sony (and Nintendo) come up with better gameplans for the Sixaxis. its got something real about it, but nobody is smart enough to really put it to work.
also updates on international servers for PSN will go down a treat. at most times there's hardly anyone on the local networks to play against, so I'd like it to be a bit more like Xbox Live in that way that you can connect to everyone at anytime. plus I'm loving HOME. I nice demo in real time should be nice at E3.
as for Games, we just need Killzone to deliver! as the first game wasn't that great. so K2 running on the Cell needs to make a difference, to move consoles off the shelves.

Blue3 said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
Blue3 said:
good stuff, cant wait for Killzone to steal the show. I hope the show White Night Story.

God of War 3
Twisted Metal
Resistance 2

You don't like Killzone.

Killzone for PS2 was a shoddy game.  The PSP version was decent. Sony made it iso view because the PSP button set up isnt for FPS. btw Liberation was the better version. Only a few want a new Killzone, I smell a fanboy.

also, Killzone for PS3 is the game you are getting excited for? man you PS3 FB's got nothing to look forward to, I guess?

--------------------------------------------------

Possible new-and-improved PSP with dual analog? 

I predict acual gameplay for FF13

Acual gameplay for MGS4 and they will both blow us away.

IMO expect Sony to have a huge E3..(its a must) or bye-bye sony for atleast '07

Sweet and ready to roll!

YourBiologicaldaddy said:
Blue3 said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
Blue3 said:

God of War 3
Twisted Metal
Resistance 2

You don't like Killzone.

Killzone for PS2 was a shoddy game.  The PSP version was decent. Sony made it iso view because the PSP button set up isnt for FPS. btw Liberation was the better version. I smell a fanboy

also, Killzone for PS3 is the game you are getting excited for? man you PS3 FB's got nothing to look forward to, I guess?

Possible new-and-improved PSP with dual analog? 

I predict acual gameplay for FF13

Acual gameplay for MGS4 and they will both blow us away.

IMO expect Sony to have a huge E3..(its a must) or bye-bye sony for atleast '07

ps3 fans have alot to look forward actually... just like most 360 fans are looking forward to halo and bioshock right now...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Hypothetically speaking...

its obvious there are gonna be great PS3 games coming out but ppl waiting for Killzone?

Sweet and ready to roll!

YourBiologicaldaddy said:
Blue3 said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
Blue3 said:

God of War 3
Twisted Metal
Resistance 2

You don't like Killzone.

Killzone for PS2 was a shoddy game. The PSP version was decent. Sony made it iso view because the PSP button set up isnt for FPS. btw Liberation was the better version. Only a few want a new Killzone, I smell a fanboy.

also, Killzone for PS3 is the game you are getting excited for? man you PS3 FB's got nothing to look forward to, I guess?

in smell a fool.

it has probably the biggest budget of any 1st party sony game, they are now under sony the other game was while they were independant and half way through development they swiched from Pc to PS2.