By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - * The Playstation E3 Predictions *

I didnt know the 80GB was in silver, thats sweet and i cant wait to here about how sweet killzone will be, Im been waiting to here more about it

Around the Network

PSP
* A re-designed PSP model will be announced. $200 to $230 pricetag.
* No price drop for the regular model.
PS3
* RUMBLE! Probably, but is a dangerous zone.
* HOME will be opened up for public beta, probably making the main server go down the first 4 hours.
* LittleBigPlanet new demo.
* No God of War 3 for one and half year, too much happening right now (GoW2, CoO, and a Mobile version).
* The 80 gb version will replace the 60 Gb en America, no price Cuts on 60 Gb, and the rumor of a price cut will not be clarified.
*Still, I am specting something from Ico.

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Dolla Dolla said:
Not yet, I haven't. I have a friend's God of War 2 that I've been playing, but it freezes at this one part and I haven't been able to get past it, even after trying to clean smudges and stuff off the disc. I wanted to finish the game before I do Ico. Have you started it?

Yeah it's great so far, haven't played too much yet.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Ico is really amazing game

their movie download service will probably get announce because they have some big movies coming....

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

I'd really like to see what Killzone looks like and I'd also really love to see what the next game is from the people that made Ico and Shadow of The Colossus.

All I need is some info on Sly 4 and Jak 5 and I'll be happy.

im really excited for Home and LBP for some reason...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Home seems so bland. If you're a gamer, my guess is you'll spend the least amount of time in Home. It sounds more like a service to entertain casuals. It's like the Sims almost.

Here's how they could make Home a bit more interesting, to me, anyway:

Based on your location (when you register your PS3 on the network), they have a widget that checks the weather and such. And based on the weather, this is how it is outside of your "house". That would be cool. Also, they should have a "Playstation" central house where everyone can visit. And the Playstation house would be updated on holidays (Halloween, Christmas, etc).

Other than that, I don't know what else they can do with Home.

Dolla Dolla said:

Here's how they could make Home a bit more interesting, to me, anyway:

Based on your location (when you register your PS3 on the network), they have a widget that checks the weather and such. And based on the weather, this is how it is outside of your "house". That would be cool.

Wouldn't people rather get nicer weather than reality? ;) That reminds me of something I read about the way Home's small game rooms are supposed to work - there's a limited number of rooms and people have to wait in line to play, as in reality. The obvious reaction to that is: "do people really want the shortcomings of reality to be accurately portrayed in an online world?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957