By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - * The Playstation E3 Predictions *

"The biggest budget of any 1st party sony game" = Greatest game EVAR

Please.

Sweet and ready to roll!

Around the Network

Honestly, after playing wii bowling at my boyfriend's house, there is no way playing with a standard controller would be fun.

Sweet and ready to roll!

YourBiologicaldaddy said:
Honestly, after playing wii bowling at my boyfriend's house, there is no way playing with a standard controller would be fun.

I see what your saing but you dont have the option of playing against other people online.

Wait, a movie theater? I don't get it.

Are you painstakingly downloading HD movies and shows which are encrypted so that you can only watch at designated times? Because they're certainly not streaming to hundreds of thousands of simultaneous users at the rate that that would require.

Around the Network

Finally an unbiased Sony fan. See that is how you make a thread. He didn't flame Nintendo or Microsoft and he didn't make any unrealistic claims.

PSP - Redesign of course. It will be smaller, have an actual pocket size to it. The screen will not be scratchable so easily anymore. The system itself will be more durable and will have a brighter light in it.

Of course they will have a shit load of games to announce for it.

PS2 - Sony will of course continue development for the PS2 until the PS3 starts to pick up. I don't think they will have a lot to announce for it from Sony if anything though. PS2 seems to be getting Wii ports and lots of em.

PS3 - I say we will probably see 50 new full length games for the PS3 and atleast 20 of them will be exclusive. Half of them will have 2009 release dates though. We will see God of War 3, lots of downloadable content, release dates, and a lot of great games. I believe this because the PS3 is so damned expensive to develop for that no one will be willing to risk crap games on it.