By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - High Definition trailer of KZ2 from Gamerday is on PS store today.

makingmusic476 said:

I seem to recalling downloading it from gametrailers onto my ps3 sometime ago, but GT is only like halfway between 480p and 720p. I'll be sure to download this one as well. It'll look great. ^_^

I can't wait to see what they show at E3.

I'll admit it, I'm super hyped about Killzone 2. :D

I can't wait for e3 either.
I hope they show something really good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Oh yeah thnx got it now

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

I seem to recalling downloading it from gametrailers onto my ps3 sometime ago, but GT is only like halfway between 480p and 720p. I'll be sure to download this one as well. It'll look great. ^_^

I can't wait to see what they show at E3.

I'll admit it, I'm super hyped about Killzone 2. :D

I can't wait for e3 either.
I hope they show something really good.

If nothing else, we should be getting both God of War III and Kid Icarus. :D

Hey isn't Kid Icarus a Nintendo game :s

I wish Sony would blast out another ICO/ Shadow of the Colossus game. I was a bit hesitant at 1st but when i played shadow of the Colossus i was blown away. I think it would also be awesome if they started releasing more eye toy games. At the moment there isn't much use for it. They should also snag the exclusive rights for House of the Dead and Virtua Cop. I hated it on the last gen consoles where there was only a few games for the light guns on both the ps2 and xbox. I had to buy a set of guns for each console so i can play the light gun games :s Only if they could make something like the point blank series for this gen consoles, that would be kick ass!

Looks very nice. The explosions are unreal!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

yea I noticed that tooo,,,the explosions in the HD trailers are even better than the ones we saw on GT or youtube.

overall It looked awesome.

SpartanFX said:
outlawauron said:

yea I noticed that tooo,,,the explosions in the HD trailers are even better than the ones we saw on GT or youtube.

overall It looked awesome.

I just wish they hadn't removed the embers that would float through the air after explosions and around fire like in the E307 demo:

I'm hoping that either:

1.  They removed it to make the recent demo more stable (after all, they added in a whole lot fo other stuff), so it will be put back in later.

-or-

2. The second demo was too bright so you couldn't see the embers.

The embers wre just so cool. :(

Fei-Hung said:
Hey isn't Kid Icarus a Nintendo game :s

I wish Sony would blast out another ICO/ Shadow of the Colossus game. I was a bit hesitant at 1st but when i played shadow of the Colossus i was blown away. I think it would also be awesome if they started releasing more eye toy games. At the moment there isn't much use for it. They should also snag the exclusive rights for House of the Dead and Virtua Cop. I hated it on the last gen consoles where there was only a few games for the light guns on both the ps2 and xbox. I had to buy a set of guns for each console so i can play the light gun games :s Only if they could make something like the point blank series for this gen consoles, that would be kick ass!

Yes, and I'm looking forward to it at E3. :D

And Team ICO is well under way on their next title (or titles?).  I full expect them to show off the game this year, seeing as it's been so damn long since Shadow of the Colossus was released, and it's just a matter of whether they'll show it at E3 or TGS.  I'm leaning towards TGS, but Sony may force Ueda to show it off at E3, so that they'll blow out the competition with that, God of War III, and Uncharted 2/Twisted Metal ps3/Socom 4/whatever.

I'm hoping it gets shown at E3, but I'm thinking we won't see it until TGS.  I'll be happy either way, though. :D

i cant get it, i live in the uk, stupid ps store region thing

back in the cgi target render in 2006 people said the ps3 could not do visuals like that.

after watching the hd ideos, i can honestly say that guerilla have done it! well done

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...