By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - High Definition trailer of KZ2 from Gamerday is on PS store today.

I though KZ2 fans would love to know this as I just noticed it myself.Yes it was uploaded today.

P.S.  this is only for NA store as far as i m aware.

Around the Network

Sweet, im downloading now :D. This is only on NA PS Store, maybe you should mention that.

blazinhead89 said:
Sweet, im downloading now :D. This is only on NA PS Store, maybe you should mention that.

thanks man ,,,I updated the original post

Yea I saw it already, Man, it looks even better in HD. At one point, when one of ur troops gets shot, and u see the blood shoot out, that was awesome.

Just watched it in all its HD glory. If the Gameplay is as good as it looks, we may finally have a FPS to surpass COD4 quality. fingers crossed

Around the Network

I seem to recalling downloading it from gametrailers onto my ps3 sometime ago, but GT is only like halfway between 480p and 720p. I'll be sure to download this one as well. It'll look great. ^_^

I can't wait to see what they show at E3.

I'll admit it, I'm super hyped about Killzone 2. :D

blazinhead89 said:
Just watched it in all its HD glory. If the Gameplay is as good as it looks, we may finally have a FPS to surpass COD4 quality. fingers crossed

Honestly, COD 4 was great, because everything it did, it did it GOOD. In the latest 1up podcast, one of the ppl that played it the FULL level, said that it reminded him of COD 4, which I find it to be great. If it manages to do everything good, then I believe it will be a great game even if it doesn't add anything new to FPS like everybody feels that every FPS must have.

SnakeEyez said:
blazinhead89 said:

Honestly, COD 4 was great, because everything it did, it did it GOOD. In the latest 1up podcast, one of the ppl that played it the FULL level, said that it reminded him of COD 4, which I find it to be great. If it manages to do everything good, then I believe it will be a great game even if it doesn't add anything new to FPS like everybody feels that every FPS must have.

yeah agree with you on that. WTF 12 trophies already xD

by NA do you mean the UK store, bcoz i cant seem to find it...

headshot91 said:
by NA do you mean the UK store, bciz i cant deem to dind it...

Trailer is only on us store