By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Killzone 2 image in Jungles

The hud, as others have mentioned, is all wrong.

Also that background actually looks 2D, like it was painted on.

Around the Network

It's really old and really fake. The hud is all wrong, the weapon doesn't look like anything from Killzone, and the guy in the middle looks like a rock with a badly photoshopped Helghast head on top.

SnakeEyez said:

WOW that looks beautiful, If u hadn't said that it was fake, I would've believed it was real. Anyways, GG has said that theres gonna be color in this game besides brown and black so it may look something like that. The only thing that stands out about that pic, is the HUD, that's not the Killzone 2 HUD (does it even have a HUD?)

Well duh!  You forgot about the almighty GREY!  If your grandparents were satisfied with black and white tv, you should be satisfied with black, grey, brown, and maybe greyish shades of white for videogames!

darconi said:
SnakeEyez said:

WOW that looks beautiful, If u hadn't said that it was fake, I would've believed it was real. Anyways, GG has said that theres gonna be color in this game besides brown and black so it may look something like that. The only thing that stands out about that pic, is the HUD, that's not the Killzone 2 HUD (does it even have a HUD?)

Well duh! You forgot about the almighty GREY! If your grandparents were satisfied with black and white tv, you should be satisfied with black, grey, brown, and maybe greyish shades of white for videogames!

Yeah, a shame the game about futuristic war fought below constant storm has to be grey. Where are the greens? Who cares if it's not realistic. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

the helghasts eyes arent orange enough... lol def fake tho

Around the Network

2 points :

- yes, it is a fake and it is old

- I bet that, after destroying some hellgast structures, the hellgast planete weather will be back to the "normal" condition, and, maybe, we would be able to see some vegetation like/sun like element (more colour, different area)

Time to Work !

Thank god it's fake, that HUD is WAY too basic and ugly.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

lol fake Haha.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Well it says Chrome in the corner when I click on the image , an it doeas look a lot like Chrome Specforce 2 if you ask me :P Maybe its juts a moded version of the game :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

darconi said:
SnakeEyez said:

Well duh!  You forgot about the almighty GREY!  If your grandparents were satisfied with black and white tv, you should be satisfied with black, grey, brown, and maybe greyish shades of white for videogames!

Joking aside, the red/orange explosions from grenades look mighty awesome.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.